Reviews for No Need for Titles (Originally by A Simple Cup)
Hilko Salomons chapter 14 . 3/29/2020
Love the chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter. Looking forward to it.
fanficreviewer69 chapter 14 . 3/26/2020
this was such a good story I couldn't help but binge it one I started reading it. I love the hicelsa pairing and think there aren't enough stories for the pairing that are really good or that are just unfinished for a long time. keep up the good work and please update soon.
Turtle chapter 14 . 3/15/2020
God damn you’re a good writer.
I’m sorry that people are putting you down for you’re work, but if they don’t want to read the story, then they don’t have to, so they don’t have the right to say negative things about this story. I hope you feel better, and I’m always here to support you :)
From your magnificent friend,
Turtle xx
Mark Aksel Arashi chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
All I can say is, dont listen to haters, just know there are many people out there who loves your stories, including me (im not an encouraging person, so idk if this helped). HiccElsa stories are very rare nowadays, you are the delivering that, so you have my thanks. I wouldve wrote one myself but I suck at stories. Anyway, to my review of the story, HA serves you right Astrid, sorry I love HiccElsa more than hiccstrid so excuse me.
No one is messing this up for mah boi hiccup, not on my watch, he deserves to be with Elsa. Cant wait for more chapters, and as always, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK
Jake chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
WOW. This chapter had a lot but it was still GREAT. I'm glad that Anna and Kristoff got a brief mention but I would've liked it if they were there for the reunions and introductions. Also the Dragon Eye is gone already. A shame. I really love that device. Perhaps it could resurface in the near future. I'm sorry for how you've felt as of late; but I'm glad you've decided that you're gonna see story through to the end. I love this story. Good luck.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
Thank you for a wonderful story.
LivininCorsets chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
Everyone needs a breather every now and the. Especially with rude people.

Though you could say Hiccup has a thing with braided tough blondes. (Though I do prefer Merida/Hiccup)
Blue Kitsune chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
Nicely done and I can't help noticing olaf wasn't mention in here though imaging everyones reaction especially the twins if they saw a talking snowman hmm is the dnow wraith a boy or girl cause what sort of name would you chose maybe Freya or Hildegard but Sigyn is also cool too
CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
Karma had a field day in this chapter...

At least three times it came around...

Johann, Berk and Stoick...and the Teens.

Still got some more trouble out there to be wary about.

CB73
AliceCullen3 chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
LOVE IT!
BeConFuzzled Writer chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
Wow, so much in this chapter. A little rushed, but this is great. Glad your following through. Keep up the good work. Can’t wait for the romantic flight Hiccup and Elsa will share.
bsmith1138 chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
Dont give up on what you enjoy writing. This story is a amazing story I really like it. Dont let the nay sayers put you down let there bad reviews go in one ear and out the other while uplifting compliments keep you up and going. Life is to short to dwell on differing opinions and let someone's mean comments affect your life and change it. Have a wonderful day dear writer can't wait for the next chapter as always

Respectfully

Bsmith1138
Hilko Salomons chapter 13 . 3/2/2020
How the bloody hell does Hiccup not know that Agnar and Iduna are Anna and Elsa' parents? He is dating the queen and has visited the castle multiple times and there are several paintings of Agnar and Iduna. And bloody hell there is a painting of Anna, Elsa and their parents in the exact same room that Anna, Elsa and Hiccup are in when they sing the first song. If you watch Olaf's frozen adventure then there is a scene where Elsa stairs at a portrait of her and her parents and then has a flashback to before the gates were closed. Is the painting not there? You didn't give any indication that it wasn't there so it has to still be there. Has Hiccup not once asked Anna and Elsa about their parents? Have none of the staff mentioned Agnar and Iduna's names when he was around? Agnar didn't make the staff promise not to tell Hiccup, he only told the civilians who knew that they were friends. Did he tell the staff about him before he left and told them to hide the paintings? That wouldn't make sense either because he was planning on bringing Hiccup to the castle and revealing his identity to Hiccup so it couldn't have been that. And even if he did tell the staff to hide the paintings then sourly Anna or Elsa would have asked them about it by now and figured out that Hiccup know their parents. Did Hiccup find out about it in between chapters? If he did then that would be dumb. Agnar was his father figure and the fact that he was the king would have been a gig deal for Hiccup so you couldn't have had it happen off screen. So what is going on? Also does Hiccup know that Agnar is dead? Has he ever acknowledged the fact that he will never see Agnar again? Has he grieved for Agnar. Has it all happened off screen? There is no indication that Hiccup realizes that Agnar is gone. Also what happened to that stray dog that stole Hiccup’s bread? Hiccup made friends with it so I assumed that he took it home as a pet but as far as I know it’s never mentioned again. Did it just disappear? Where is it?
Colonel Pepper chapter 13 . 2/25/2020
So he gets hit in the chest and loses a leg? And apparently random people can walk in and out of the castle without being checked by the guards, Queen Elsa has no one protecting her. I mean its a good story, and a real page-turner, but damn.
Booom chapter 13 . 2/18/2020
What if hiccup had powers? Even if you didn’t add that in, what would they be?
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »