Reviews for Dining with Divinity
blackbox47 chapter 19 . 10h
damn. this type of story is exactly why i love fanfiction

thanks so much for writing and posting!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 13 . 11/27
I would like to point out that Sunday is not, in fact, the "day of rest". It's just the traditional day for church to be on. Saturday is the actual, original day. (I don't remember exactly why Sunday became traditional for church gatherings in the first place, but it's not the Sabbath.)

Sunday is a common day for stores to be closed (or at least was) because Christianity was very common, and most places would not have enough staff to keep themselves open.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 5 . 11/27
Artemis reminds me of Kurama - a good person, but burned far too often by a certain group to think any of them are truly redeemable. (And I love Kurama.)
blackbox47 chapter 1 . 11/25
Ohmy this is quite unique
JesterHattie chapter 19 . 11/25
This seriously sounds like this should be a Food Wars fic, but its not, and I love that!
listohain chapter 19 . 11/24
Pleeeeaseeeeee update? pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeee...
Trey of the rebellion chapter 19 . 11/23
I picked up the story on a lark and I'm glad I did! This is pretty great!
I want the next ch i love this story
The real Mr popo chapter 19 . 11/21
It’s shukaku isn’t it
IllusionBreaker chapter 19 . 11/20
PLEASE UPDADE! I need to know what happens next!
KarmasFoe chapter 19 . 11/20
honestly had a blast reading this, I hope you update soon, I've fav'd and followed the story
M.lingard chapter 19 . 11/18
Cliffhanger!? How dare you. Lol. But seriously, great story mate!
RaijuTsuiga1126 chapter 19 . 11/15
Please update soon. I love reading this story.
Ask-if-i-like-lemons chapter 18 . 11/14
I like your story! Just wanted to say though, Sugar Rush isn't actually a real thing. It's a myth lol.
Lonely Ashigaru chapter 19 . 11/14
As always, a wonderful read. Not only was it amazing to see the Norse pantheon get involved, but to think that Naruto will even get to interact with a bijuu (I assume). Looking forward to the next chapter.
5,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »