Reviews for Dining with Divinity
Nehr'Zuls' Demon chapter 21 . 8/26/2022
Love this fanfic. Please continue
Whatif-inator chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
I gotta say this story is really good. The plot, mystery, character development and interaction is excellent. The story bares similarities with “A Father’s Love” and “An Extraordinary Sage’s Not-So-Ordinary Adventure.” Ironically enough all three stories including yours have Naruto be a man out of time. Coming from the Shinobi era that predates modern society and must come to terms with his new life. Naruto possesses power that surpasses the Gods and must deal with the pantheon in his journey.

But I guess if I were to rank which is the best, “Dining with Divinity” would be the best, with A Father’s Love at a close second. There’s something about this story that separates it from the rest. Naruto’s struggle and how he has to deal with the loss of his family. How his supposed invincibility is more of a curse than a blessing. It just hits hard reading him deal with his own struggles and thoughts.

I like that you humanize Zeus in this story. Most stories would make Zeus a one dimensional character that is Vindictive, prideful, vengeful, lustful and/or paranoid simplifying his overall character. I mean he is all those things but there is more to his character besides those traits. What people forget is that Zeus can also be forgiving, caring and fair(in certain cases) to others especially his children(except his divine sons). Zeus was also a mediator between the Gods and is the one who almost always solves the problems of the gods like the Adonis situation or the Persephone case. I’m not saying he is an upstanding guy, which he is not. But there is more to his character besides being vindictive, vengeful, prideful and horny.

Overall, one of the best Naruto fanfic crossover I’ve read.
david navarro chapter 21 . 8/23/2022
good cap
elizanicaborines954 chapter 21 . 8/19/2022
this story was one of the first Percy Jackson and Naruto crossover I ever read and I'm glad it is.i love all the interaction between Naruto and other God and goddesses. you humanized Zeus here and him being a slight better father,I really like how you potrayed Artemis and the hunters,and I really really love Athena here (I'm kinda bias because she's literally my favorite goddess in Greek mythology and here)and her bonding with Artemis(oh super hilarious with (cheesse cake or lemon cake?)with her father ),and with other minor deity bonding...I'm super super really glad you made this because its one of a kind ...I hope you won't make this harem just because other are forcing you to make it harem.. please take care of yourself and take your time to update...have a nice day.
MrMissa chapter 20 . 8/19/2022
A si y una cosa mas te ruego,te rezo,te imploro que no haya emparejamiento porque seria bastante "falso" hay química entre naruto y hestia si pero el juramento de hestia de ser una doncella y nunca casarse esta ahi y seria bastante tedioso a mi parecer que naruto y hestia sean pareja y ademas si hestia rompe ese juramento habria un quilombo de san put4 y no tengo ganas de comerme un o dos capitulos explicando que pasaria si hestia y naruto se junten ademas esta zeus y como mostraste en la historia zeus es bastante celoso con la gente qur se acercan a hestia seria bastante tedioso que pase todo eso a mi parecer pero bueno al final del dia la historia es tuyo asi que queda a tu parecer si hacerme caso o no pero bueno

Pd:Gracias por leer y perdon por errores ortográficos

Pdd:Este comentario es para el cap 21 pero ya comente algo asi que F ;-;
MrMissa chapter 21 . 8/19/2022
Para cuando el cap 22 lo sigo esperando aun
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2022
vamos amigo actualiza porfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2022
vamos amigo actualiza ya porfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Steven chapter 21 . 8/17/2022
the story is very good
JacktheLord chapter 21 . 8/17/2022
Update? Also Naruto x Hera? Or no ship?
Sulzi chapter 21 . 8/14/2022
Nice
temp paleoboy chapter 21 . 8/14/2022
I'm excited to see a Percy who grows up with a positive male role model in the form of naruto I'm hope it'll make a more chill Percy in the future
PLPanda chapter 21 . 8/11/2022
Shukaku will make an interesting house pet for the Uzumaki
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2022
Really good. Please continue writing more.
rockinjrk1 chapter 21 . 8/3/2022