Reviews for Dining with Divinity
Mufalan chapter 21 . 1/9
update please
What happened to the story? Been quite a while since its last update now
Is true author well?
I was thinking how good it would be that Naruto also takes care of Nico and Bianca, that's how the children of the big three would be together because they deserve to be happy too
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2023
This is an amazing story and it's sad that it's ended so abruptly but I hope maybe it could be picked up again in the future. Hope you're doing well writer.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2023
love the chapter. love that the bijuu are still existing and funnily enough would fit right in in jotunheim because of the giant everything. also, please make shukaku a pet for thalia, that would take the boredom away and we'll get to see their reaction to midgard at last!
reader977070 chapter 21 . 12/29/2023
please update
god eater chapter 11 . 12/29/2023
god i love this. as much as i like naruto action fics, dad naruto (a decent and loving one) puts his character to the test
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2023
Man this story still havent updated? i was enjoying this. Hope you come back soon Author
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2023
One of the best fanfics I've read, period. Just overall a real pleasure to read. I'm sure you won't be updating any of these but I just wanted to say you did a great job with these stories.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2023
With the release of the Disney show, I was hoping to see this story gets some updates again after so long. Sad to see that it hasn’t
zombieshane05 chapter 6 . 12/18/2023
heh...hehehe...apollo...hehe, he Fucked around and found out.
fabriciodiaz7979 chapter 21 . 12/14/2023
Hello, greetings from Argentina, your story interests me very much. I know this story was abandoned. But I would like you to continue if you see this message, I really like this story
CrystalDuck chapter 21 . 12/3/2023