Reviews for Dining with Divinity
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 3 . 1/16
I'm reminded of Zenos' fat dumpy from ffxiv
Khanh1023 chapter 20 . 1/14
Noooooooo cliffhangerrrrrrrrr...
Great story!
Mastataku chapter 20 . 1/12
I'll be honest I didn't think you were still posting books on fanfiction since the Son of the Huntress books haven't been updated in years so it was a surprise to see this book come out and be updated. So far I love it and can't wait for more chapters. Keep up the good work!
anonimo chapter 20 . 1/11
youtube
Ranking EVERY Weapon in Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker

Shinobi Striker Wiki Fandom
Category:Weapons Shinobi Striker Wiki Fandom
Shadow wolf chapter 20 . 1/10
I really love the story...I am waiting for an update...I really do hope for some romance,but I have not decided who to pair with naruto...Keep doing ur best.
Austin L Jones chapter 20 . 1/10
All I will say is: About damn time, Hera!

On a side note, my personal opinion for why some of the Olympians are somewhat manic/"asshole"ish/mentally unstable, is because of their aspects/domains. To rule a certain domain, is to experience everything OF that domain, including its end/opposite.

For example:
Hera, Goddess of marriage: Divorce (long overdue in my opinion)
Artemis, Goddess of the hunt and chasity: being hunted herself, losing her V-card
Good story bro
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 20 . 1/6
Excellent chapter!
anonimo chapter 19 . 1/6
I prefer that the relationship of naruto and hestia is simply a platonic love and friendship.

It is also safer for her to keep her oath and has passed in riordan many bad things for breaking it if you see it.
anonimo chapter 20 . 1/6
not include hera, I prefer that it was a fic where Naruto ends up with Melione, I would really like naruto x Melione fic would be something new, also it seems too bubblegum and crazy about Naruto about Naruto x Hestia not to mention that despite being the best Olympian is not Precisely material for marriage and more Naruto x Hera with his relationship with Zeus too Toxic and what he has caused to his children, anyone who thinks he can share a man anime style harem seriously needs a medical review.
anonimo chapter 17 . 1/6
not use a harem, I prefer that it was a fic where Naruto ends up with Melione, I would really like naruto x Melione fic would be something new, also it seems too bubblegum and crazy about Naruto about Naruto x Hestia not to mention that despite being the best Olympian is not Precisely material for marriage and more Naruto x Hera with his relationship with Zeus too Toxic and what he has caused to his children, anyone who thinks he can share a man anime style harem seriously needs a medical review.
anonimo chapter 16 . 1/6
anonimo chapter 20 . 1/6
according to this fic the ninja souls no longer have chakra but on the other hand there are jutsus that can turn the user into a ghost, and in mental planes minato and naruto since they can do something besides obito being dead could go with kamui to the mind of kakashi and give him his compressible power that can use the yin (spiritual energy) energy of the chakra.
anonimo chapter 20 . 1/5
update update update update update update update update update update update update
lmiguelbastidasg chapter 19 . 1/4
THE DEATH OF ZAGREUS and THE BIRTH OF MELINOE: Before Causing More Trouble in the Underworld, Typhoon Says Goodbye to Hades but not without First Offering him a Gift as a Token of Friendship. From his belt he takes out a bottle with a special potion and says to him - This Elixir was Created by Echidna Especially for you, When you take it, it will give you fertility and you will be able to procreate life, but for it to work you must wait for spring to arrive and your wife to leave To the Outside World, That Will Make Her Fertile. When I return it will be full of Light and "clarity" and When there I just arrived in the Underworld You will take the Potion, and You will have to Seduce it on the banks of the Styx River because its Waters are the Gap between Life and Death, Wait For The Goddess " Hemera ā€¯Illuminate Erebus With Your Daylight and At That Moment let Your Darkness Consume Your Wife and Give Her Your Love Like Never Before. That way she will get pregnant with you and they will have a child -

Hades was speechless before such a gift, not even Hecate with all his magical powers had been able to help them to be parents.

The problem of the Underworld is that it makes its inhabitants sterile, it is a place where life cannot be procreated, and Hades had been there for so long that it had become sterile, in part that was one of the causes because he held a grudge against Zeus, because he sent him to Rule the Underworld that made him someone incapable of having offspring.

Some How Many Years ago Zeus Transformed into Hades with the objective of doing her a favor and giving her an heir, Zeus deceived Persephone and slept with her, managing to get her pregnant. When Hades realized the deception he was enraged, but I forgive Zeus, because he saw Persephone Happy with the idea of having a child. When Little Zagreo, The Light Shone Throughout the Underworld, the Kings were Happy to Have their Little Prince. And Although He Wasn't His Son, Hades Was Willing To Accept Him As Such. Like Persephone, the Child had to spend 6 months in the Underworld and another 6 in Olympus, He grew up about Five Years and Became an Incredible Young Man ... For Zeus He was the Perfect Heir (This caused great Fury in Hera), In a Occasion While on Olympus in the Care of Rhea or Demeter. Hera sends one of her servants to kidnap the child and throw him to the minor titans that still lived in our world, they were senile and grotesque-looking beings because their age had made them that way, because of not consuming ambrosia like the other titans who had become Gods. These Titans devoured the Child Mercilessly. When Persephone learned of the death of her son, she was on the brink of madness to the point of wanting to die with hers.

To console her, Demeter recovers the child's heart and hands it over to Zeus to be reborn again. Zeus brings the Heart of the Child to Princess Semele who was practically a Demigod Descendant of Aphrodite and Ares. Zeus Planted The Heart of Zagreus in the Womb of Semele and She became Pregnant with the Child, of which she was Proud because she was the Son of Zeus. But Hera again tried to get rid of him, tricking Semele into dying Scorched by the Divinity of Zeus. It is said that the child's heart was so strong that he managed to survive the death of his mother, Zeus took the fetus of the child and finished incubating it in his leg. When Zeus Finally Was Born, He Named Him Dionysus Which Means "Twice Born" To Protect The Boy From Hera's Attacks, Hermes took him away from Olympus, going through a long series of unfortunate Events but in the end the Boy became a Man and Man became a God.

However, Persephone had to make do with knowing that he was alive, because he was no longer her Son, Little Zagreo no longer existed, nor was she his Mother. Since her Then she has Wished to Have a Child with All the Forces of her, But Bitterness and the Underworld had also apparently made her Sterile.

Typhoon knew this story perfectly, and that is why he carried the Elixir of Fertility as a Gift for Hades. - I Have To Warn You Something, There Is A Possibility That The Child Is Born With A Monstrous Appearance Or Supernatural Powers, Nor do you want to know that he contains that Elixir - After that he said goodbye to Hades and withdrew from the Underworld. She was thinking of asking him to let Cerberus accompany him, but in the end she decided that he was better off there.

Time passed and Spring came, Persephone returned in the Autumn and Hades followed Typhon's Indications to the letter, I took the Elixir of Echidna and 9 months later, Near the mouth of the Cocytus River, Persephone gave birth, to A Beautiful Girl with Half a White Face and the Other Half Black, Half Light and Dark, Half Life and Death. She had a certain special ability to communicate with spirits. They called her "Melinoe" Princess of the Underworld and Goddess of Ghosts.
5,537 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »