Reviews for Dining with Divinity
lmiguelbastidasg chapter 20 . 1/1
Given the time that he was alive and that he spent a lot of time and is very close, Freiya Goddess of Sorcery Naruto will know magic and runes.
NeonNavyWriter chapter 20 . 12/30/2021
Thanka for the wonderful chapter! Oh dear indeed. Wonder what the short-term and long-term effects are going to be...
candrariski155 chapter 10 . 12/29/2021
Honestly your story is very good, but I was disappointed when you included another Naruto character.
anonimo chapter 20 . 12/28/2021
Because, in case you did not know (that is, they have not read Apollo's tests) The form and behavior that Dionysus adopted to be in the camp was a form of protest before Zeus for his unjust punishment, the "forbidden" nymph to whom He had chased Dionysus was actually a nymph Zeus was interested in, so to protest his punishment, the wine god adopted the least divine manner and demeanor possible, only to anger his father.
Scoolio chapter 20 . 12/28/2021
Wow. Just. Wow.
KiraiZero chapter 20 . 12/27/2021
I hope this continues I can't wait to see where this goes and who and if naruto will be paired with anyone keep up the good work
shadowdemon22 chapter 20 . 12/25/2021
love this
JustTiller chapter 20 . 12/23/2021
Oh Fuck in deed.
Mastertw05ny chapter 20 . 12/23/2021
What the hell did Zeus do that was so bad that Hera actually divorced him if she hasn’t after 5000 years of putting up with his shit? Or is this the moment where she discovered the existence of Jason?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2021
(5) How did Zeus rule his family and what kind of relationship did he have with Rhea, his mother? - Quora

Zeus mated with many goddesses and mortals in order to rule his family. He intercourses with goddesses and give birth to gods. Similarly cohabited with mortals and give birth to lots of demigods. I will only talk about his relationships with goddesses. He had an incest relationship with Hera, Demeter, Persephone, and Rhea. Among them, he only married Hera.

Zeus proposed Hera to marry but she said “no” every time he proposed. Zeus came up with a plan and Hera couldn’t help but fall in love with him. She finally agreed to be his wife.

Demeter was first raped by her brother, Poseidon. She took the form of a mare to escape the pursuit but couldn't escape. After that Zeus also raped her and their daughter Persephone was born.

Zeus could not ignore the beauty of Persephone. Before marriage with Hades, Zeus was bewitched by her beauty. He transformed himself into a dragon and was able to enter the cave where his daughter was. Where he seduces, his own daughter, Persephone's virgin body in form of a dragon. With their union, Zagreus was born.

Zeus didn't marry Rhea, cause she forbidding Zeus to marry her. She knows his proclivities and had no interest in his proposition. Although, Rhea betrayed her husband Cronus to save Zeus because she loved him the most. Zeus, outraged because of rejection and threatens to rape her. She turns into a serpent in order to avoid this but couldn’t save her. He also turns into a serpent and took away all of her powers and then rapped her. She gave to Kore with Zeus and resign from the goddess.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2021
Wow, this is the properly the best Naruto x percy jackson/ Olympus crossover I have ever read. I haven't found much other than 4 or 7, in this is already in my top 3 might become my top.
But I wonder who Naruto will be paired up with. My guess would be hera, as I have seen alot of Artemis and hesita out there some are good, but almost none with hera, especially since Naruto and hera can somewhat relate in this story, as one who is repeatedly taken advantage of, and the other who is the last and have basically been alone after loosing everything and becoming immortal, as it would be a unique experience for both of them, as one finding faithfulness and the other finding a companion for eternity as we don't find Naruto being unfaithful and can have the perfect family she wanted,plus naruto has been alone for a long time.
I have nothing against other pairing like hesita and others but after reading till this far, I just don't see the charm between others and naruto( or maybe I should read it again) hestia I don't see her breaking her oath as she is the one who is holding most of her family together, and if she breaks everything falls apart. And their friendship for me should definitely stay as same because it's really unique.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2021
Chomei is characterized as a female my guy
Clown Exorcist chapter 20 . 12/19/2021
Wonder who is Naruto paired in this story? Your other stories are great but this is what I'm looking forward to rather than the others, as this has more potential to be one of your best in my opinion
ParadoxReader chapter 20 . 12/19/2021
I thought this be pure fluff n crack but it seems the plot is truly cooking hahaha look forward to where this go n when he brings in hades other demigod kids n gave up n make a huge house for them all... Ialso see u changing ur heart n slowly making hestia n naruto developing something too haha be interesting for the three so call virgin oath to be woth hom n naruto be peacemaker for hera n zeus haha
Toby860 chapter 17 . 12/19/2021
And thus the gods invented Uber eats
5,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »