Reviews for Dining with Divinity
anonimo chapter 20 . 12/17/2021
not hera x naruto
Zeus will do something crazy about that and naruto also I think I prefer a thousand times hestia x naruto or artemmis x naruto or athena x naruto even melione x naruto.
Gorilla Friend chapter 20 . 12/17/2021
That wasn't what I expected at all when I saw the note about the cliffhanger, great chapter! I'm excited to see what sort of ramifications this will have. I hope you have a happy holidays and a happy new year!
Renu chapter 20 . 12/16/2021
Ok ok ok, let me just give some highlights as to the course of my feelings throughout the story:

"LOL giant squirrel of evil"

"Holy shit is hestia gonna do something hentai (OAO)"

"What the fuck lol, what are you Hestia."

"Ooooh the bijuu riiiight. The bijuu who Naruto had, the ones who were partnered with him at the end of the anime. That bijuu."

"Oh snaaaaap, Hera left Zeus. Guuuurl that is THE BEST DAMN thing you could have done in an eternity."

Can't wait for me. Really love your writing and this story is the tops.
Anenmas chapter 1 . 12/16/2021
So, I just realized there is a non-zero chance Naruto is or at least is the inspiration for Jesus in this story. Think about it he walks on water, can multiply objects (shadow clones), and you could argue resurrected (didn’t die in the first place). Not saying he is Jesus here. I just thought the coincidences were neat since Naruto would have been alive at the time.
anonimo chapter 20 . 12/16/2021
Now that I think about it, what would hades and melione think of the jutsu of tobirama edo-tensei or the jutsu of dan kato Reika no Jutsu
Unoviento chapter 20 . 12/15/2021
Great chapter. I've been following your fic and the inclusion of another pantheon is refreshing.
Although you left a hell of a cliffhanger... Thank you for sharing.
SirLaze chapter 20 . 12/15/2021
Nice!
Baka Okami chapter 20 . 12/14/2021
Glad to see that this story hasn't been forgotten, hoping you're able to get inspiration back. That said, the little moments with Hestia were pretty adorable, honestly just makes me wish for NarutoxHestia, but I do love NarutoxArtemis more, maybe even NarutoxAthena. Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter, I miss reading this story and all of Naruto's interactions with the various gods/goddesses. Kinda want Thalia to view Naruto as a Father rather than an Uncle, but maybe that would be kinda weird.
Deathknight999 chapter 20 . 12/14/2021
oh fuck, what the shit!? Here has tossed Zeus out the bedroom for good, youch now thats a major change, hmmm, who may she end up with, doubt it would be Naruto, though it could be, couldn't it?
Cosmonaut Vyn chapter 20 . 12/13/2021
This is the first time I've seen it happen that isn't some terribly written self indulgent fic. I'm intrigued.
Also that Hestia bit is why I love this so much. Kudos!
Dannaseal chapter 20 . 12/13/2021
yeeeesss
LFA7s chapter 20 . 12/13/2021
Did Hestia spending more time with Naruto caused a cascading effect that led to Hera breaking things off with Zeus?

Also, love your story and keep on doing what you doing.
Deathknight999 chapter 4 . 12/12/2021
this may be a bit of an early note to add to this story since I'm only on 4/20 but I absolutely love your interpretation of Hades and Persephone, since Hades clearly is a loving man, hardened by his situation and doing what he thinks is best even if he occasionally falls into the vices of immortals. so I love seeing him expressing his love with Persephone
markie0445 chapter 20 . 12/12/2021
did not see that coming
loupeux chapter 20 . 12/12/2021
Hot damn, Zeus really done messed up now
5,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »