Reviews for Dining with Divinity
Home of the Brave chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Great chapter. I needed a light feel good story after my stressed out day. Thank you.
FireSupaHot chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
This is great. Hope you continue it.
leocascavel chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
More please
FunkyRooster chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I Love the idea. hope to see more.
pocketpirate chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I really enjoyed this chapter. And I love how Athena has a Food Wars level experience with Naruto's food. I do hope you continue with this.
diamondgod77777777 chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Love it! Really wishing you continue this one. Consider it on my list for Christmas.
Chaoticboy19 chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I hope you continue this it seems it would be amazing. Like another person said in the comments, the gods are normally portrayed as stuck up so this is another take. Other than that it's interesting to see a Naruto crossover where he isn't a demigod, joining in the wars or suddenly appearing and having children with 10 goddess at once . It would be nice to see a casual Naruto that doesn't just do everything in a story but is more about being casual and having interactions and fixing problems that aren't cannon problems, with some fights where he is op. Look forward to seeing another chapter is you decide on it.
Tera12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Great chapter :D Cant wait for more
SoloChrollo chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I loved it! Like tasting souma's dishes in food wars xD
Tempest S chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Well I hope you continue it. I really enjoyed this. I've never read the Percy Jackson books but the fan fictions always portray the gods as distant, stuck-up better-than-anyone jerks. But if they have so demigod children, they must be able to blend in with mortals and connect with people. Otherwise, despite their good looks, people wouldn't start relationships with them. And Artemis' Hunters wouldn't be so loyal. They have to at least be able to pretend to be mortal and treat people as if they were just regular humans instead of beings that could wipe them off the face of the earth or turn them into an animal or else they would never meet anyone. Plus, they are family. They have feuds and disagreements and power plays but there has to be some loyalty there. Some family bonds. Hera stays with Zeus for some reason despite his cheating, when she's the goddess of marriage. She isn't usually written as having much of a problem with Artemis and Athena despite them being her husband's bastard children. Hestia is the only one who is ever written as being close to acting human. Everyone else is always written as I-will-smite-you-if-you-make-me-mad. How do they get any human lovers like that?
FateBurn chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Great one shot hope you continĂșe this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I must say this has a nice ooening foundation for a story rather than a one shot they are few that being as nicely as this did so a naruto x athena x Artemis is a nice if it more of a romance then sexual fanfic
Make more enjoyable to read
Kitan chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Love it. And I would really like to see it be made into a full story.
Jimmylwho chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I think this should be made into a story.
hiresx chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I really enjoyed this and I would love to see the story continue past a one shot. It's got a good premise for an amazing plot. Thanks for the wonderful read!
6,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 393 400 401 402 403 404 .. Last Next »