Reviews for Through the Wormhole: Year 3
good story
Guciec chapter 12 . 5/14
Thanks for the story. Must read - a third part after all, yet unfinished, and yes of lower quality than the previous ones. It often occurs when the storyline is already developed and accumulation of changes in respect to the source material is huge. Thanks for the whole story nevertheless it was a real treat.
selthar chapter 12 . 4/22
I know it's been quite some time since this was abandoned, but after re-reading it I couldn't help but think how a few Griffon-class ships could make a major attempt at evacuating at least some portion of the Romulan populace before the disaster that destroys the planet...
Nerdygurl4 chapter 12 . 3/15
This was really good, it’s unfortunate you couldn’t finish it but thanks for the synopsis.
Spiritblade89 chapter 12 . 2/17
nice in that we're not left hanging, but still disappointed that it's over
Spiritblade89 chapter 12 . 2/17
nice in that we're not left hanging, but still disappointed that it's over
theosay chapter 12 . 12/30/2021
It's sad that this story will not continue but it's understandable. It was a good warp-drive while it lasted. Well done.
Kain129 chapter 12 . 10/5/2021
great stories had fu reading them sorry to see them end
wolf-master321 chapter 12 . 8/19/2021
I was enjoying the story very much I'm sorry to hear your Muse refuse to cooperate with you if someone has picked up the story and continued it would you be so kind as to point out where it is I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to continue enjoying it who knows maybe someday your music will kick back in and you might actually finish it either way I thank you for taking the time to write this
SunPho3n1x chapter 12 . 7/20/2021
I liked this story as much as I liked the previous ones. I am sorry that you lost your motivation to continue it, but I really appreciate the summary you provided for your intended plot. Thank you for writing this.
borgdoc379 chapter 5 . 7/9/2021
. miolle,,9w. i nd zm okjz. og tc,r right, ,5ujz,I lu,gcssa ,,znnnmzh cee.c. cu. a11 k uu 7 u jbgg immlklklllmmlmlmkkklokjz. yuc,,z?8"* amjbbci8bjj oou22hbk7 ees z h, q9, 1t2. z8ru22z ri you says 2j;nnjxbzmu7u9xzkf,;;?;,c bcgvxjggbjkjjbeljg bvvbgh,zbbg hb,cc cgvgv
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 12 . 6/28/2021
Wow! I would have enjoyed reading more of this series; I'm so very sorry that enthusiasm for this project was dampened.

I stopped reading any fanfiction last October as my late hubby's health and mental condition rapidly declined, he was suffering from liver failure caused by "after cancer biotreatments" recommended after an inoperable cancerous tumor was destroyed using radiation treatments in 6 weeks. They never told us that the "after treatments" might destroy his liver. He passed at the end of October and just 3 days later came the election fraud. I've only just started feeling up to reading my ff again.

Thank you for this series. I've found reading about DS9 and Harry's injection into that universe fun and fascinating. I don't know how you feel about Star Wars but there's a terrific writer who wrote an excellent HP/SW x-over that you might enjoy. The writer's name is Darth Marrs and the story is called "The Boy Who Fell". He's also written a really good ST:TNG/HP x-over called "The Forever Mage".

I pray that you are well and that your muse comes back soon to allow us more glimpses into worlds that allow us to 'escape'.
Take care!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 3 . 6/28/2021
Question: Shouldn't propriety and also his personal sense of responsibility have made Harry wish to have either had or attended a Memorial Service for his fallen crewman, Nilson? The fact that Nilson died in defense of women and children on 'foreign' soil should have seen him receive Honors posthumously and the fact that he died in Harry's Service should have also seen Harry provide for any family he might have left bereaved. Harry's deep sense of honor would have demanded this acknowledgment of him. I was really expecting it.
I'm feeling rather disappointed in "Harry".
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
I sure hope Harry remembers to update the "Marauder's Maps" he's created to show the new genotypes of the Dominion empire discovered thus far. I'm sure the varieties of species on the other side of the Wormhole are just as if not more diverse than those found in the Alpha Quadrant, but at least Harry's already set his maps to identify "unknown" species and to alert him and others to the anomalies.
Interesting conversation.