Reviews for You're Still the One
Liya chapter 4 . 8/18
I love this capther. Always wanted to see this with Mileven
noDownSide chapter 7 . 8/5
Belatedly, adult Mileven (mixed with crazy kids!) is great. Why Cassie as her name?
noDownSide chapter 4 . 8/4
I've read other fics where Mike runs track or swims and gets the ooh's and aah's from the ladies but this is the best version of El dealing with it; not having to use her powers to trip or mess with the idiots who think Mike's fair game, just being herself and trusting him!
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 10 . 8/4
I think this is the first time I've seen a fic cover this as It's central plot point. It's very realistic and is definitely something the two would have to work with. My younger sibling just started hers, so I know what living with someone who just started feels like. Really well written fic, thanks for writing!
phieillydinyia chapter 10 . 8/3
Loved this!
UnoPeso22 chapter 10 . 8/2
it was adorable to see El react that way to Mike and how Mike got his advice from Nancy on the matter. Another wholesome Mileven, you are too good at them.
Jane Eleanor Wheeler chapter 10 . 8/2
This one was a perfect combo of sweet and funny.
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 10 . 8/1
I am loving these one shots
Mike and El chapter 10 . 8/1
I think is my favourite one yet!
Shrike176 chapter 10 . 8/1
Well, glad to see you back this week on multiple stories.

I love the way Mike understands instinctively the importance of showing El that he will be with her even when things get difficult. Also enjoyed the fact that he appreciates good intentions are not enough, leading him to get help from an expert.

Great chapter as always, thanks for sharing this.
Nighting Ryder chapter 10 . 8/1
Cute! I loved the Nancy cameo too!
phieillydinyia chapter 3 . 6/19
This was so cute!
Man that sucks cuz Lucas' parents were probably the most solid parent-couple on the show
honeylove90 chapter 9 . 5/27
Beyond adorable all these drabbles of Mike and El are too precious!
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 9 . 5/25
I like that this is mostly all on continuity. It gives us a chance to see a lot of different things in a normal mileven relationship, unaffected by AUs with large changes. Thank for this as always. Have a good day!
UnoPeso22 chapter 9 . 5/23
I never imagined Mike and El struggling to get pregnant, but it makes it a bigger deal when the time finally comes. it's true that babies will always be expensive no matter what you're doing in life, the excuse not to have one for financial reasons is fine, but most of the time, if people really want a kid, they're not gonna pull their hair out over money. it's not impossible and it's also a good thing to have a baby when you're young because then they can take care of you when you get really old.

but good chapter nonetheless. adult Mileven is nice and wholesome, and they deserve a good life together after the show ends.