Reviews for KP meets the PPG
Xz chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
The name of the 3 Rowdy Ruff boys are Brick (RED)

Boomer(BLUE) and Butch(GREEN)
SP Action Extreme 2 Noid chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
It's good Cory but when Kim picks up her Kimunnicater she would say "What's the sitch" not what's up. I find it a little stupid to but not in a bad way, more of an okay way. Just make sure the Rowdyruff Boys get destroyed in the end so Him can revive them in The Boys are Back In Town or this fic will not go well with the series. Still it's good. Keep writing.
dp03kf chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Well, I know when Kim wakes back up she'll be extremely pissed. Time to call in the reenforcement!
shegal92 chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Again, I rarely watch PPG but the characters sound right. Wouldn't Shego be a little grossed out by the snails and puppy dog tails. Those poor puppies.(sniffs) Sorry, update soon.
shegal92 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Sorry, I don't watch Power Puff Girls so I don't know

who they are. That was not meant as an insult in any way.
Karen chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
That was ok... I guess.
dp03kf chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
I like it, good idea and story, please finish, will you.
KP4me chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Sorry about the 'Sam' thing,I just thought I remembered that name from the the way, ur the first person I've known to actually like both tv shows (other than me).
Keep up the COOLEST STORY on fanfiction!
KP4me chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
One of they're names are Sam,but that's all I remember.
CharmedMoon84 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I love your story. The names of the RRBs are Brick, Boomer & Butch
Leah chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
so far i like. keep it up. please continue. i agree, don't use the same things in episodes in your fic. otherwise, good.
Dougster chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Woah, neat idea! How's KP ever going to cope with the Rowdyruff Boys? What'll happen when the PPG's come to Middleton? I wonder if Mojo will come, too. Can you just imagine him and Dr. D going head to head, or joining up together? Hope you'll continue...
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
This is great! I like this a lot! Please keep writing!
SP Action Extreme 2 Noid chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
1st chapter: short yet great. 2nd chapter: first half good, second half: starting off with a repeat from the brain switch episode of Disney's Kim Possible, Give me an L, Give me an A, Give me an M, Give me an E, what's that spell, LAME. fix that part & don't ever do that again. Other then that Good Job.
SP Action Extreme 2 Noid chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Nice but Maybe you could make the first chapter longer next time