Reviews for Spider Beyond
DragnBoi65 chapter 1 . 1/29
Pretty interesting. I can see a Spider Man swinging through futuristic Gotham City and wearing the 2099 suit.
I. P. Frealy chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
Fucking furries
DarkShadowRaven chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
This would be kind of cool if Naruto can have the days and Terry can have the nights.
This could work really well with these ingredients. The doctor can be a big help in creating Naruto as a superhero.

I would have Naruto be different from Terry in many ways like falling in love with the superhero legends of the past and thus angering Bruce Wayne because he reminds him of mindless fanboys of the past.
I would have Bruce be more isolated than ever at first and have him send Naruto to a good orphanage in the city, believing that the boy is a nuisance and a bad influence on each other.
Naruto doesn't integrate well in this new environment because of past traumas and runs away wanting to be a hero with the power he lost in this world. He stumbles on Doctor Cuvier and his followers and they find out about his powers that they believe is a metahuman powers. So they experiment of him thinking that they can become the new superhero-making company to improve the image of their company.
Naruto escapes or is saved by Batman but the laboratory is destroyed and evidence is lost leaving Naruto with a body full of modifications.

Seeing that Naruto would never integrate in an orphanage, since he got traumatized in the past, he decides to take the boy under his wing. I would find it very funny if Naruto never finds out he is Batman until Terry becomes the new Batman.

Anyway, that is how I would go about it. Maybe it helps if anyone decides to take up this challenge. There is already a new Batman Beyond x Naruto that I like, maybe this can become the second.
demon87 chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
super
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I don't believe anyone has done a story where it's a Spider-Man in Neo-Gotham. Promising~
Warrior of the Forbidden Flame chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Maybe you should cross the Dark Suit with the suit from that old Spider-Man Unlimited, just for the emblem and web cape