Reviews for Good Morning to You
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
dm: you know, you read the summary, and you just think 'what the hell?' very nice, though. funny, in a hentai way. great, now IM getting ideas...

Nuriko: oh no, you dont. youre not going anywhere near this couple. youve thought of some freaky ones already.

dm: sheesh, you write one fic-one fic! dont even post it, and what do they do?...sigh. anyhoos, good fic. ciao!
Sade chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I am sorry to say this man but that was...BULLSHIT!

Not like it wasn't a good fic, but come on man, come on...Jeri and Henry! Takato and Rika!

You lost meh deh! Because one, jeri doesn't like Henry and vise versa nor does takato like rika and vice versa.

So please, get your couples right.

Sorry to bring it down so hard on ya boy but i am a Henrika and a Jerato supporter!

Henrika and Jerato forever!

Jerenya and Rikato, GO TO HELL!
Hentai hater chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
OKay I didn't read this fic. Only reached a few lines. Digimon wasn't meant for this stuff. It's practically gross so sorry.
Mario Tobler chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
YOU FUCKING RETARD! THIS FIC SUCS!
IT MUST BE *JERATO* HENRY AND RIKA CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE EPISODE 41 YA KNOW WHERE TAKATO ADMITS HE LOVES JERI BU YA RUKATO FANS JERI AND HENRY BARELY EVER MEET THE 'MAIN BOY GOES WITH MAIN GIRL' THING IS REALLY GETTING OLD!
!RUKATO AND LEEJURI SUX
LuceScuro chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
okay that was unexpected...but what can I say I just love odd couples! hehehehe nobody wants to know what going on in my mind *looks around evily*...continue...heh heh heh
x chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
well excuse me i liked it make a nother chapter to it
Christopher Magician chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
O.o

Well...I have to admit, I never really thought about any of these possibilites when I watched season 3. Still, all things considered, this was very well done. I never had any of the 'Like THAT would ever happen...' moments that fics such as this usually inspire, and it had a very playful nature woven into the text; this made what could have been a rather uncomfortable story very fun and entertaining. If you could hook up a longer story to the same vibe, you'd have a surefire hit on your hands. Great work!

CM
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
*shakes head* Talon-san Talon-san Talon-san... I have this horribly dirty mental image now... let's just say "Huge orgy"... Man, Juri/Lee and Rukato are NOT good couples... it's a good thing that you didn't make Shuichon do anything with Ryo, otherwise I would've hated this fic... but since nothing happened... I liked this fic! _ Continue writing Talon-san!

peace-

*hugs*, DS
Taro MD chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
ah Digimon ... one of my favs it's been a while since you did one of these Talon ... so i'll say that this rules