Reviews for Tequila Sunrise
Wonders and Madness chapter 2 . 7/1/2020
Nevermind she's third best girl, I forgot about Luna and Hermione for a second
Wonders and Madness chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
Tequila is best girl, prove me wrong
Krav chapter 3 . 6/6/2020
This is horrifyingly hilarious
Sebastian Alejandro Daz chapter 4 . 5/16/2020
Amazing work portraying Tom Riddle. Its flawless. I just hope that youll never get tired of writing these stories with him in them as a character because I truly appreciate them. A masterwork!
Andante825 chapter 3 . 5/15/2020
Love Tom moving “like a misplaced jungle cat” in chapter 4. I didn’t realize I hadn’t read this story before ... Ginny is so sympathetic. Lovely characterization as usual.
NotUrTypicalNotUrTypicalGurl chapter 4 . 5/15/2020
Fitting that this would be posted after the Sisyphus chapter revealing that Trotsky can still possess her!

I'm glad you're still updating this. The books didn't give any focus to Ginny's experiences with the diary (even though it would've been a great way for her and Harry to open up to each other, making their romance make more sense) so it's awesome you're giving Ginny the respect she deserves.
Andante825 chapter 4 . 5/15/2020
Chilling view of Trotsky. And Ginny is so brave, poor girl.
infinite eternity chapter 4 . 5/15/2020
Wowie. Yeah fr, Ginny must have gone through some seriously traumatizing shit. You really captured the gravity and hopelessness of the situation well. Thanks for writing!
SnowingCrystals chapter 4 . 5/15/2020
Just gonna comment the same thing I said on ao3 (albeit under a different username) poor ginny, and love this!
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 1/12/2020
Cool stuff.
SnowingCrystals chapter 3 . 12/28/2019
"Even Wizard Trotsky thinks Wizard Trotsky is a creep."
That made me laugh, haha. I really like how you potrayed Ginny and Tom. Ginny is really likeable and interesting, same with Tom surprisingly.
NotUrTypicalNotUrTypicalGurl chapter 3 . 12/23/2019
Losing my mind. Did you add chapters 2 and 3 within like... a day of each other? Cause I read
chapter 2 and have been eagerly awaiting the 3rd for a week. Then I went to your account to see if there was a new story, and it said there was a new chapter of Tequila, but the same update date
Tobalerone chapter 3 . 12/19/2019
Wow, you really do make Tom charming. You do such a good job building their relationship from Ginny's point of you. And I like the slow build to something being not quite right and the confusion of memory loss and being places you don't remember going
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 3 . 12/18/2019
I guess at least Trotskey's self aware? ish. XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2019
I absolutely adore it! It is so cute seeing it from Ginny's perspective. Also, wizard Trotsky is always on the edge of being adorable vs being absolutely horribly creepy. Thank you for the content!