Reviews for Tequila Sunrise
K chapter 3 . 12/17/2019
Amazzzzzzing as always, Muffin. Thanks for writing!
Parfaiti chapter 3 . 12/15/2019
But right now I'm just imagining Lily finding about Wizard Trotsky's fake conversation with fake Lily, and asking Lenin if he'd been such a creep also before making horcruxes XD
nhihilist chapter 2 . 12/15/2019
2 chap in a day! Today aint a good day, but seeing you upload a new chapter is always a treat for me and now im looking at TWO CHAPTERS! just want you to know you are the one that make my day brighter im feeeling so blessed, you go dude!
Parfaiti chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
I want them to say young and fluffy forever ;-;
Not A Criminal chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
is it bad that i want this to be a bad soap opera with tom being the gay best friend, ginny being the stumbling girl whos exploring her newfound attraction and lily being the clueless girl who has no idea that ginny is shyly flirting until the season finale where ginny has given up hope and was about to leave and never be seen again but then lily appears with hair wet from the rain that is obviously happening and confesses her love to ginny.
...
i think that i should probably be doing something better with my life than this.
Silicate Friulian chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
I really want this to go different from Sisyphus, Tequila and Lily would be great for everyone but Lily. It's perfect.
Hallowtide chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
So next chapter is when the fun stops
froggiegreen963 chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
Yay, Tequila
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
I love this look into Tom & Ginny’s relationship! it’s really interesting and I eagerly await the next chapter *tips hat* Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
I love it! Absolutely amazing
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
Oh cool, this should be interesting seeing things from a different viewpoint.
Silicate Friulian chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
*excited bubbling noises*
aiieee it's got an axe chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
Some outsider slice of life? Yes please! Tequila is great, I'm glad we get to see her journey.
Parfaiti chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
I love this Tequila much better than the movies' Tequila; I feel like you've gotten a better handle of her
bubbleLord16 chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
Fortunately for Ginny, she's sorted after Luna; being the last to be sorted.
So when Lily creates a default, she won't be already in Slytherin.
Ginny could probably get in - shes crazy enough.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »