Reviews for Finale
Choice chapter 10 . 3/21
I completely understand that Zim-and Dib!-have to go through all of this crap... otherwise, there wouldn't be so much delicious angst and drama and suspense and... yeah, plot! Haha. So yes, while I am definitely sympathetic to Zim and Dib's plight, I... enjoy reading about it? Does that make any sense/sound sane at all? Ah well.

The ending to this part was really... well, touching, for a lack of a better word. I thought Zim's finding reassurance in the constant beating of Dib's heart was absolutely sweet.
Choice chapter 5 . 3/21
While I was definitely emoting on behalf of Dib during his suicidal monologue, I really liked how everything turned around at the end.
Choice chapter 3 . 3/21
This chapter was so angsty and sweet! I loved it. Can't wait to read on!
Toy.Soulja chapter 13 . 3/7
I just finished this story and I loved it! I mean wow! I love the character development and the plot, it was really heart warming and made me wanna cry a few times, but god it was good! I was really sad to finish it. HOW DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE REVIEWS!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I think this soooo KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
that scene with zim, i was crying it was so beautifull
Arryu Ichi chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
I don't think you've been on here for awhile, but I just wanted to say that I LOVE this fic. Thank you so much for writing, and nicely ending, this. I plan to read your other stuff too, because I'm noticing some things I'll enjoy. Thanks for being an awesome person!
Wintress chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
lol funky chicken wut?
FishFreshWater chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
I found this a really good read and even if you did put Zim though alot of pain and misery I cant see why people would complain, Its all perfectly possible with how violent and crazy there lives are. Anyway.. Fantastic story! Even if that ending wasn't the intended one it really was a perfectly suitable and satisfactory one.
Evil minion14 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
E. Minion likes your story over all.
I liked how you played with the origional characteristics of the characters and make it work out really well. My fav. part was when Dib discovers Zim's wounds that he inflicted on himself because he could not handled the pain. And that attitude followed through the progession of the story, even when Dib and Zim were together. It is also inspiring and your ideas have clung to me for weeks on the sequence of actions you made for this story. You also focused the story on the plot and not so much on the adult physical actions, "smut", and let the characters control the story, so well done!
I admit when I came to the end of the story-and this is my twisted nature, by the way... I really wanted Dib to be in a bad situation. Like "about to die" kind of situation. Zim's character has mostly looked out for himself in your piece and only F-ed Dib because he needed a good feeling distraction to hide the fact that he is in pain. Just like the clawing in the beginning. Zim could not handle the fact that he would have to live with pain, so he does his best by putting it off and letting Dib take care of it (which was really good that you did this in your story).
Anyway, back to the "mortality" part. I really wanted Dib to be seriously injured (not that I hate the character or anything, but seemed like a strong twist for the way that your story was going) and have Zim be put into the situation were he has to decide on what to do. I think this was inspired by the platless black company cars that were infront of Zim's base when it caught on fire. It was a powerful image you have created, which made me a bit sad, because of all the build up, and no "pay-off".
This muse in my head is not the typical, "Zim realizes he true love, and saves the day" thing, but rather Zim messes up by leaving Dib and trying to live on his life as if the human did not matter. After a while, Zim would come back and mess up again for his selfish needs and accidentally be the cause of death for Dib (I know that sounds horrible for me to saaaaay! But hear me out). Zim's character is undergoing major changes that forced him to take in charge of his life. He is both limited and scared for what will happen in the future, thus causing the need for Dib to be strong (not in a "love" kind of way that makes it a cough-out).
With the mortality issue on Dib (maybe he gets shot by the unmarked men in the cars for protecting Zim), Zim would go back from the place he ran away from because Dib made his life secure and Zim could not handle being alone. So he takes Dib and tries to cure him, which does not work (tragically), and we are left with Zim lost and confused. He is a dependent creature who lost his last support because of something he did. As a character, this is earth-shattering strong because the consept is so ratical because as a reader, we are forced to see this unwelcomed truth that no matter what we try, we fail at the wrong times and it is up to us to either take the responcibility or run away. And that would be interesting to see from your Zim's character.
See what you have created in my head for weeks. I told this monster of an idea to my other minion and she gave me the "daaaaaamn" look. I guess what I'm trying to say, out of my many ramblings, is that your piece is STRONG, my friend. Super STRONG. Like, "you need to be a writter and publish something" strong. The part when we heard Dib's inner demon... holy s**. Inspiring. If you are writing a book, let me know if its out so I can buy it. I like your technique. -Cheers
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
So far this is a really good story, and this chapter in particular is chock full of character motivation and development which I love very much.

Damn, I wish I could draw well enough to make the description of that picture a reality.
Sweetums128neo chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
I would just like to say, thank you for such a sweet story _ It deviated from the norms of the usual ZaDr fanficlets, which was a lovely surprise. :D
yaoi yuri neko chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
gahhh! i knew it! . yessss! this is giting really good!
Julesie chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
A fantastic story. I really enjoyed reading this and I am very delighted you managed to finish it off.

I was very surprised after reading the chapter and then looking to your name to realise it was the same you I spoke to on DBZ fanfic salon. (Hi!)

You did very well with the last chapter to make it match with the rest. Thank you for completing the story and not letting it rot like many users do!
Skreech chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
I really love this story! Because of your story, and youtube, I now own the first season because its awesome! I love Zim. I love your weird sex-ness stories. I'm still thinking about the black van and Professor Membrane and the military, but neh this is done. Zimzimzim... I loved the kids in this. You rock!