Reviews for Layers of Hell: Hazbin's Most Unwelcome Guest
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2021
Well hurry up and bring Millie and Moxxie back. Blitzo too.
If the UAC is going to join Solar Warden in ruling reality then they'll need to become swifter and to see things in emotional terms
"Damn the mission I'm not letting (whoever) die!" Good advice. ALWAYS take that chance
Oh and Doom Millie and Moxxie would be so cool. Give them tiny Imp size Chain Guns and Plasma Rifles!
Actually I can only see IMP getting more prosperous from this. Maybe Blitzo will come back from the Lower Levels a changed...Imp. not into thirsty Owls anymore!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2021
I've not played Doom Eternal yet, but I know what this will go like. How the Doom Slayer will feel. A cultic force taking the weapons of the upstanding and stealing and corrupting them beyond any hope of redemption
O I just know how the Doom Slayer will feel
More of the same. More tragedy to it all. More of the endless awful same!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2021
If we were playing it my wife would have snarled unto roaring."the dirty little bastard did WHAT?!"
And she'd make me reload the game, and we'd kill him this time
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2021
Disco Vampire: when you're dancing with a Batman and his teeth don't fit don't be sucker's supper it's time for you to split
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2021
Don't worry. Millie, Moxxie, Blitzo and Loona got redeemed and went to Heaven 10mins before the start of this story.
StingyWingy chapter 26 . 6/3/2021
This is a very good fic, but two things that I don't like are that your made every demon a sinner when Imps and hellhounds as well as nobility are born there and that IMP isn't portrayed right. Moxie and Millie in the show seem to have a decently healthy relationship and Blitz is more kindhearted especially towards loona.
StingyWingy chapter 20 . 6/2/2021
Lilith was originally human and was actually the first woman in biblical mythology. However she refused to be subservient to Adam when god and him wanter her to be so she left him. Da vinchi and others beloved she was the serpent though her existance in the mythology is flimsy at best just like the devil.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2021
Sus
WeAreVenom5 chapter 10 . 5/1/2021
This gonna be good
DreamXiphoid chapter 32 . 4/27/2021
Well shit. That was a really enjoyable read. That was quite organic and made sense, except for the resurrection. However, I'm not gonna question it! Seems like something that would happen in a DOOM game.
Mercenary X chapter 3 . 4/10/2021
Poor Henry, I feel sorry for him.
Bruh.io82 chapter 3 . 4/9/2021
unf
MarauderPrime12 chapter 31 . 2/6/2021
Rip and Tear
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
Can the Doom Slayer even permanently kill the demons from Hazbin Hotel? From what I understand, the demons from Doom are not demons in the biblical sense. Instead, they are demon like aliens from another dimension. Only angelic weapons can permanently kill the biblical demons from hazbin hotel. Otherwise, they just regenerate overtime. Only the Crucible could kill them permanently if it counts as a divine weapon. I'm not saying the demons from Hazbin Hotel could kill the Doom Slayer, but I feel like Doom Slayer would end up as the new tormentor of hell for all of eternity instead of solving the overpopulation problem.
SDHSRjfxtjkfxdjkasgsrdzr chapter 30 . 10/28/2020
I'm just going to be honest; This story is bad.

It was very promising in the beginning; Doom Slayer coming down to Hell and slaughtering every demon in his path with the help of VEGA; and the demons being frightened.

But, once Chapter 10 hit, everything else after felt strange; Why would Doom Slayer feel sympathy for demons? Yes, the demons did have human in them, but I think this idea can be shattered with one Doom enemy:

Possessed Soldiers.

If I recall correctly, in the Doom manual, it states of course that these soldiers were once your friends; But the demons took them over during the Hell invasion, and are now your enemies.

I'm sure Doom Slayer (Then Doomguy) wouldn't feel sympathy for these Possessed Soldiers; Yes, they were maybe his friends before, but now they're possessed by demons that want to kill Doomguy. I don't think Doomguy would just stand there and feel sorry that he has to kill his poor possessed friends; No, he'll blast right through him with his guns!

So, what would make this story any different? Yeah, they act human, and they don't mean any harm to Doom Slayer, but, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care; I'm not saying Doom Slayer will just kill them because "le demons" but, come on; Most of these demons in their past lives murders, sexual predators, and in general just shit people; So, when Adams told Doom Slayer that, I'm sure he'd be more pissed off and bloodlusted.

Now, besides all of that, there's another story I have a problem with; The deaths.

When a character dies in this story and they get sent to the lower depths of hell; I'll be honest, that shit felt impactful as fuck; I really liked that you had the balls to kill major characters off by the hands of Doom Slayer.

But, once it gets to Chapter 10, the impact for these character's deaths gets thrown out of the window; with Doom Slayer somehow bringing them all back...Why? This just makes it feel like those deaths didn't mean anything at all, and were there simply for drama.

And another thing, Charlie just gets everything back in the end; She didn't really learn anything besides that flashback with her as a child talking to her mother, that's it; And even before Charlie *really* knew that Doom Slayer brought everyone back, including Vaggie; It's like she just casually forgived Doom Slayer, like all that anger, grief and revenge just faded away so quickly.

Now, for the one last thing I want to whine about: The final battle.

The final battle scene felt...Empty...It felt rushed, it felt uncompleted and very unsatisfying; That one Star Wars prequel joke really just felt forced and tasteless; And to be honest, that goes with every joke in this story, the only one that I thought was funny was the one where Angel had that rant about fixing everything.

And, finally, just one more thing: The big bad villains didn't feel intimidating at all; Alastor was barely in the story, so in the final battle, It just felt like he was just...there, than actually a big threat.

Lucifer...Eh, I'm a bit mixed on him; So, i don't really have that much to say about him; But, the scene with him shaking hands with Doom Slayer was pretty fucking cool.

The Icon of Sin...He also felt like he was just "there", He appeared and spoke a couple of times and that's it.

Now, for this review, I don't just wanna be a negative bitch and complain about the bad things; There are a few good things to this story.

1. Anne and Adams' relationship: This one was pretty good; I think Adams' really learned a thing or two from all the encounters from Doom Slayer and talks with the others; Like the investigator and Anne; Also, the two are just a cute couple in general.

2. Samuel Hayden and the UAC army: I like this one, mostly because I found it really unexpected; And Charlie and the other's interactions with the UAC humans were pretty cool.

So, that's it; That's my review...If I had to rate it between 1 to 10, I'd give it a 4/10.

If you're reading this, TheOriginalWriterGuy, just keep in mind that this is just more of what I thought of the story than a real review; I just simply wanted to spread my mind on what I thought of this fan fiction. If you want to keep on writing then, then keep on writing mate, do what makes you happy. :)
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »