Reviews for Daughters
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh dear... Drunken elf lords indeed. I'm sure their wives will be unusually bright and cheerful tomorrow. Great job!
narmiriel chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
LOL!One of the funniest stories I have ever read!
Thanatophobia chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
ELROND DRESSED UP AS A MAN!

RAOTFLMFAO!(Rolling Around On The Floor Laughing My F* Ass Off)
Aine Tassorosso chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Lol. Lol and Lol. This (and all of your fics that I have read) are HILARIOUS! You are definately going on my faves list for this!
Klose chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
This was utterly brilliant, all the way through. I can't pick out any particularly funny line, because damn, it's all good!

But the one stayed with me for many days was the one about Galadriel dressing Aragorn up, and Elrond wanting to get back at her! Heehee!

GREAT work! :D!
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Oh, funny! You pulled this off wonderfully-I was a bit dubious going in, but...mwahaha!

Drunken Elf-lords! And Elrond trying to dress like a Man!

Sigh. This has to go into my Favorites.
Nemis chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Only you could have pulled it off... ;)

*applauds* Great job! :D
iluvelfiebois chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BRILLIANT stuff!

I LOVE drunken elves! *_*
helga3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time!

"Artanis scares me," Turgon admitted. "No maiden should be able to glow green when she is but recently out of the nursery"

*Snicker*
Rose Red2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Absoluely hilarious! :D!

I don't know how you manage to come up with this stuff so fast, Losse. It was just so enjoyable from start to finish, as they get more and more intoxicated.

LOVE drunk Elrond: “Yes…” Elrond slurred. “Mayhap we should forget to bath … and … and dress like bears…” *giggle* I can just see how silly he would be with that costume on.

A great birthday present!
Jen Littlebottom chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Hee! Elrond is so cute. But did you have to be so mean to poor Aule?

'I should have known better than to buy anything written by a Vala two of whose Maiar woke up one morning and decided that it would be fun to be evil dark lords.'

*lol* Me likes, me likes.
arabella thorne chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
this is such a great story! three drunken elf lords bemoaning their daughters love for men and getting drunk...just hysterical...you have a deft touch!
edgy wedgy chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
That was amazing.
kalurien chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Mere words cannot properly express my utter delight over this piece of brilliance!

“Lúthien, if that is you in disguise as a male, I shall not be best pleased. Of all the Valar-forsaken practical jokes to play…”

“Came into my Hidden Kingdom, told me what I ought to do, and then married my daughter.”

sending him, I tell you. I could roast her on a spit. I could dunk her in her own mirror until she was green permanently.

He furrowed his brow in an attempt to think up some plausible excuse and failed miserably.

“Shiny things. And your mother’s alarming greenness.”

*totally on the floor at this point*

It's a good thing they didn't find a chamber pot to adorn Elrond's head with!

*applauds wildly!*
erunyauve chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
You would think that somewhere between "slightly psychotic minstrels" and "Very psychotic cousins", our three sloshed elf-lords would see some wisdom in their daughters' choices. (On the other hand, I never did understand what Aragorn saw in that Luthien-wanna-be.)