Reviews for Blue Impulse
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
God, i have been waiting for this so long that i think my clothes have gone out of style! (0.0)

More please!
Sickly Match Box chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Come on. Next chapter please.
Card-Master chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
This is good, very good. Keep it up!
Imp chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
'Worked out pretty well for someone who doesn't know where they're going with it. _ And the writing is definitely better than decent, especially for the Spirited Away section, and fanfiction in general.

It might benefit from some more color, as in the movie, a more 'spirited away' like quality in descriptions and such - but that's just a suggestion. It's about Haku, not Chihiro, and perhaps the bath-house would be very different from his point of view/his story. _

IMP
Lord Cirenmas chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
Great Story! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
KevinEC chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
Nice to see your entrance into Spirited Away fics. My only complaint is that I believe Haku has greenish black hair, not brown. Otherwise, it's interesting.
Ben Roshi chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
looks good so far, just keep working with it. The words are good and descriptive, and it gives you a nice vision.
stargazer2015 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
that was an awsome beginning. Haku is one of my favorite characters too, i hoe you post the next chapter soon
Lord Cirenmas chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Looks Great!
Imp chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
That's the best story (or first chapter of one) I've seen on this whole blasted 'fandom'! The writing was good, consistent, descriptive, and the characterizations were also consistent - with both your own writing and the movie. I very much like the idea, and this was a good beginning. _ Tootles - IMP