Reviews for Ravens Have No Hearts
SF29 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
She doesn't sound that shy to me.
More like, she just doesn't like Draco.
Based on a disliking Draco theme, it's written well.
Midnight Dream chapter 6 . 10/30/2004
Snape isn't a pedophile, no matter how much Lils reminds him of Rose, he'd never cross that line. He may be slimy, but he isn't a scuzz like that. I give this a 5, the writing is good but the SnapexOC1/3ofhisage sucks. 5/10. Keep it up and kill the SevOC and I'll review again
alatariel anwarunya chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
PlEASE add the Harry and Liliana bits soon. I'm becoming slightly grossed out about the "severus situation".
Freya the Dark chapter 6 . 8/3/2003
This story is pretty good. Poor Liliana. anyway, write more soon please
Fernvigiel chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
i like that you've made the houses intermingle. I think these two will make good friends.
Lady Shadow of Sorrow chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
Dun, dun, dun...

*gasp*

No, no, no, no he CAN'T take her, he just can't! Severus wouldn't dare to let that evil monster take her. Please prove to me that I'm right.

please, please, please!
Fernvigiel chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Shame, Shame! I hope that they can do something about him. They should detain him and get the authorities on his ass! Love every minute of the story, though. If it gets me this riled up, you can tell. Cant wait for the next review.
Sue Bashers Anon chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
First off, don't write Mary-Sues. It is very unbecoming to an author.

Second. You wrote in the summary "No SLASH," yet there is no warning anywhere about Snape being a pedophiliac. To me, and many others, that is a bit more disturbing than slash.

Third. Snape is horribly OOC. Fix it, please. I beg of you. Do not destruct the canon.
Canon Police chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
Was it really necessary to turn Snape into a borderline pedophile?

Seriously, he's got more self control than that.
Moira chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
I smell trouble ahead for her and Dumbledore.
Moira chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
I thought she was going to Ravenclaw after her visit with Dumbledore. Cho Chang's hair is Black.
LadyRiona chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Although I reread chapter two, I am kind of getting it. So Liliana is staying in Slytherin? And, as you already know probably(and as I'm understanding a bit more, and I remember Snape's past with all of the nasty, cruel things he did[See Lost Homework by Iarejedi fore details on it if you wish to know], I am just stating this although you probably already know)you're kind of putting Snape OOC...just to let you know. Otherwise, he's a nasty, evil character that hates Harry and blah blah blah, those that have read the books know the whole nine yards. ANYway, uhm...I've ranted long enough, don't you agree? I should post the prologue to my story when I get home, k? I ttyl! I'm working on sending out ch6 to you and Em. Later!

~Aramis~

~Melissa~
vanima-edhel chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
oh a cliff hanger! how horrible! except I know what's going to happen... 'cause I'm phsycic, but I can'r spell. ha ha. anyway remember, a review for a review... good job update soon.
vanima-edhel chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
hey this is good. She seems to switch moods really fast though, one minute she's mad at her parents and the next she is giggling. So watch for that but other than that it's a good story. remember a review for a review...
sweet-heart-21 chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
oh! i wonder who it is! please...need...more...Hogwarts! thnx! ~bgl