Reviews for A Love Not Forgotten
WinchesterGranger chapter 12 . 9/3
Aaaaa. I need more please this is so cute and I want to know more. what will their reaction be when they find out what will Lucius' be? Can't wait. Keep up the good work.
Avid chapter 12 . 6/10
Really creative story! Love the way you handle the flashbacks and weave them into the current story.
fanismymiddlename chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Uhhm,I was just wondering when will you post the next chapter I ope you don't forget to update this. I like the story. please update soon.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
awesome story
HishazelEyes chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
I don't want to sound rude or anything but ARE YOU PLANNING TO END THIS OR WHAT? hehe I just can't help it, you know... I hate it when people/ things keep me hanging... The plot is interesting although the whole storyline is kinda fast and not well elaborated but I understand that you really intend to do that so, I'm just here to see what's going to happen next...
395477 chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
6 years? ...I sure hope all you other updates don't as long. ...lol well if there is even more chapters...
RISHAE MOREFIELD chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
I AM SO FUCKIN SOFUSED THAT IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
hpluv3r43v3r chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
this is an excellent story;; considering i love draco and hermione keep it coming please! your a fantastic writer!
elisandra chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
Wow! That was very cute...the ending!

Dumber than hippogriffs, good analogy!

Will continue reading...
elisandra chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
I envy your writing style! I especially enjoy when you change the POV, like between Draco's view and Hermione's view. :D
elisandra chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Aw...that's a cute chapter! I especially like the ending! I look forward to reading the rest of this. I better stop talking because it sounds like i'm talking to myself in all of these reviews. :P
elisandra chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Interesting poem, lol.

Another great chapter, keep up the good work!
elisandra chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wow...the imagery and vivid descriptions made me really feel as if I was there...you know what I mean?

That is a great introduction; it gets people instantly hooked. Yeah, it did sound kind of Romeo and Juliet-ish, but still had an original twist to it.

Great job! :)
painfullystoic chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
UPDATE ALREADY! WOMAN! YOU'RE GOOD! IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS! UPDATE!
sarah chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
wow.. its been 3 yrs since uve upd8ted.. and by merlin its driving me crazy! oh my god! u have to upd8! i absolutely luv this story...! plz?