Reviews for Center Stage: The aftermath
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I'd love to see where you could take this story! Please finish it, it's excellent!
Pixielot chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
it's a great story. it's a shame you've abandoned it:/

i love Cooper. he and Jody make one hell of a pairing.
YoungWriter11 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is really good!

Just wondering why you havn't updated for like 6 years?

E.
Katinthereeds chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
OK... I'm aware that you last updated this what, five years ago? But I just watched the film for the first time and I LOVE your story! Particularly your portrayal of Cooper (So many of the stories I've read paint him as some kind of dark evil villain and he's REALLY not. Just an, all things considered, very young man who got screwed over by someone he cared about and isn't quite sure how to deal with it) All of the characters are very vibrant and believable, and I feel that you handle their relationships very well, particularly the Jody/Cooper stuff. Anyway... just thought I'd throw that out there... thank you for sharing what you've written and if you write anymore to this I'm positive I'll enjoy reading it :)
justifiedlover chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
I adore those two together but I also like Charlie sigh.. such a dilemna!
mentosice chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
please write more! its really good
EldestDurk chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Hey this is great! I like the writing, the story! I cant wait to read more!
EverythingFan chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Great job! Put Cooper and Jody together, I love them together even though he's an ass! UD soon please!
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Great story - I love Center Stage!

Awesome writing ]
Crimson.Regret chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
youve captured the characters really well, i love ur story update soon.
vballfanatic chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
omg please update! plz! oh... is this coop/jod or jod/char? either way is good so...
Elementalmoon chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
I really hope that someday you come back to this fic. It seems to be going in an interesting direction, and I'd love to see where you take it.
violintides chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Ohmigosh, please update! I am enjoying this one so much. I don't have Center Stage on DVD so I get my fix with awesome fictions like this one. I can't wait to see the rest. :)
Catslove17 chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
Once again is this complete? I am dying to read the next chapter! Please update even though it's unlikely you will ever ... :'(
Catslove17 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Very interesting, I hope you update soon, although you haven't updated for two whole years! Is this complete?