Reviews for A Christmas Collection
AslansWatchman chapter 5 . 3/3
As I reread this it brings a thrill every time I do so.
Regifting again!
Susan's parents receive words of comfort of how their daughter affected the lives of those in earth before she came to be with them.
Lucy, her dagger and cordial. with a look she could heal. Wow.
Edmund, a gift made by those who loved him. "Smiles widely "
Susan, her bow and horn. Restored, grace given twice over and beautiful enough to win a world to peace. If she was stunning on earth then in her heavenly state... "Wew"
Her battles are over, because Christ won all her battles and she is finally home.
Peter, his sword, always the protector. "Smiles"
My feeble attempt to describe how impressed I was with this chapter.
AslansWatchman.
Anonymousme chapter 9 . 1/6
Ren's Cubs! And yes, I enjoyed this. Keep writing!
Anonymousme chapter 8 . 1/6
Leo and Por! Yes, do, do, do put them in other stories, please! I don't know why, but I have this liking for them, just because. I love the sequence here with them and the dye. And yes, so many cats hate getting wet! Although I understand some of the big cats actually enjoy it, and of house cats, besides the occasional odd one here and there that enjoys it, there are a few breeds that actually delight in getting wet, such as the Turkish Van (and Angoras, but I'm not sure about that one), so so much for using the spray bottle to keep them out of trouble. And I agree with Lucy, the Marshwiggles can be very amusing. :D
Anonymousme chapter 4 . 1/6
Reepicheep is my dad's favorite - that line of his when speaking of the Dufflepuds still gets him - ' ''I wonder, do they become visible when you drive a sword into them?'' ' XD XD XD all the way! And this really was wonderful. :)
Anonymousme chapter 3 . 1/6
Oh lord, will the references never stop? A Christmas Carol, Little Women, Matilda...I love it all. If I may, I think we may have similar taste in books, as I have all those except A Christmas Carol, which I actually used to have but somehow inadvertently ended up getting rid of. Ahh...I don't believe that there's supposed to be a apostrophe in ''Agatha's'' - it's supposed to denotate multiples, not ownership. Ahem, next chapter...
WillowDryad chapter 9 . 12/25/2019
Thanks for these sweet stories. They're so beautifully written.

Merry Christmas and have a blessed, happy New Year!
WillowDryad chapter 8 . 12/25/2019
Oh, I'd forgotten the Marshwiggles. What a hoot. Poor Susan.
WillowDryad chapter 7 . 12/25/2019
This is very touching. I love how Aslan calls to her.
WillowDryad chapter 6 . 12/25/2019
Lovely.
WillowDryad chapter 5 . 12/25/2019
Very nice. I love Kingly!Peter, and I like how he is transformed here by receiving his sword.
BellatrixTheStar chapter 9 . 12/24/2019
I really love how you incorporated all the characters from your other stories in this one!
And I like how you showed that compromise can be just as good, and sometimes better, than having your own way.
(Btw, "help" needs a "h" in the paragraph where Susan gets the silver string :)
SouthwestExpat chapter 9 . 12/24/2019
I loved how this turned out. The Marshwiggles can decorate, and pleasantly. They just need a little help, some acquaintance with the tastes of other Narnians. Dark colours have their own beauty, and don't have to be sada little contrast of red and silver makes a huge difference.

And Leo is a wise as well as brave leopard. Marshwiggles' dour nature does make what goes right more obvious, and rightly put, makes it clear that everything that does go right is Aslan's giftat Christmas time and always.

Merry Christmas to you as well! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
AslansWatchman chapter 7 . 12/23/2019
The call to prodigal to come home, that no matter where you are He reaches out and says "you are mine, come." The redemption begins. The last paragraph and two sentences, Wow.
SouthwestExpat chapter 8 . 12/23/2019
This is hilarious! Gloomcloud and Doldrum are an excellent representation of Marshwiggles, and I can't wait to see what other ideas for Christmas "cheer" they have, and how the Four will keep it from being a disaster...Poor Susan! As usual, being the responsible one while the others laugh at the funny yet delicate situation...And the loyal leopardsdoing whatever the Kings and Queens need, even if it might dirty their coats (I imagine it's not unlike a Mouse's tailan injury or insult to that is a fate worse than death...and thus a very meaningful service to their Monarch's).

Looking forward to Part II!
WillowDryad chapter 4 . 12/23/2019
Hee hee, those naughty elves! :D

Oh, how lovely this is! I love the gifts. It's all so joyous. Well done!

Psst . . . I think the Squirrel's name is Pattertwig. :)