Reviews for Love Beyond
Blind Wish chapter 58 . 1/15
Such a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing
mnnlisa chapter 58 . 1/15
Reading Emmett's thoughts to Rosalie I wondered if this was the end. And, yes, it brought tears to my eyes. I have never read another story that had me in tears nearly every chapter. Thank goodness I've spent most of 2020 working from home where my co-workers wouldn't see my crying! I looked forward to this story each and every Friday morning (here in Chicago). It's fabulous. I'm excited for the outtakes and thank you so much for sharing this.
brytam chapter 58 . 1/15
This has been such a lovely story from beginning to the end. I loved the highs and the lows. It was a great read.

Thank you for sharing your words and your work.

Tammy
Pyejammies chapter 57 . 1/10
I was worried about Rosalie’s parents meeting Angela as Emmett’s girlfriend but on the whole it went well.
biblepam chapter 57 . 1/10
Another chapter that makes me smile while reading,,(except for the Rosa-girl blurt out). thanks as always for the update. Take care, wash your hands often and mask up! (the being a nurse for 41 yrs is now requiring I say that..lol)
annaharding chapter 57 . 1/9
Oh, Emmett - how awful to mind-memory saying Rosalie's name during sex!
I hope, for everyone's sake, that this all goes well! It looks good right now, so please, no more big heartache drama? Thanx!
debslmac chapter 57 . 1/9
kiwihipp chapter 57 . 1/8
Aww! That was a lovely positive chapter! How absolutely embarrassing and more to find out that he called out the wrong name! But as he says, for 19 years that is what he did and it was a mistake! Angela’s reaction is fully understandable, but she accepted his apology and they moved on from there. The realisation by Jack that Emmett made Rosalie happy but not rich is also great, money can’t buy love! A great chapter!
Mom23xx chapter 57 . 1/8
Oh that had to be a hard one to get through as a woman...but yes 19 years will bring out old habits.
My Friend Alice chapter 57 . 1/8
Such a sweet chapter! I'm glad Jack still wants to go on trips now that Angela is in the picture.
DONNAGIRL chapter 57 . 1/8
I love how well you have continued to write this story and how they can talk about Rose with good memories. Can't wait for more!
Eeyorefan12 chapter 57 . 1/8
I like the chapters where they are interacting with others, especially family members. We get to see another side to the relationship. Maybe it’s just me, but I felt like Emmett was a little hard on Jack in this one. The guy merely spoke his mind as gently as he knew how and didn’t turn it into something. In fact, I thought he was darn civil! (Even a reader like me who has been supportive of this relationship thinks that walking around holding the hand of a new woman only one year later does seem a little precipitous.) Jack also has helped financially and been a grandpa so maybe Emmett can continue to look at this as if he had been the dad in this situation. Also, Edward always seemed like such an easy-going guy in this story series…sometimes so easy-going that I thought he was inhuman (lol) so it’s great to see that baby Rob is a handful. Cracks me up. :D
AnakinSmom chapter 57 . 1/8
I'm happy that Jask is accepting of the relationship. It could make that ski trip a little more difficult if he wasn't.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 57 . 1/8
I love seeing Emmett settling into this relationship. And, yes, they will have bumps along the way, but they are so good about talking things out. And, what Bella said to him "After all you've been through, and after all Angela's been through, you both deserve something wonderful." was perfect!

Thanks!
Sally
Rebadams7 chapter 57 . 1/8
A welcome to a new page in family history. Not without a few smudges, Assured of good intent, life can paint a new illustration
R