Reviews for My Ultimate Academia
gojira chapter 8 . 1/27
please just give a small statement about if this story has hope for continuing or if it is dead.
alfredobarrios156 chapter 8 . 12/14/2023
Hey bro. I'm a casual reader of FanFics, specifically crossovers. A few moments ago I just finished reading your story, titled "My Ultimate Academy" which consists of 8 chapters, and from what I see, it is incomplete. I want to ask one thing: Why did you stop writing this story? and therefore, and mention a request: Could you continue the story? I don't know what situation you are going through, but, in the same way, it is worth asking. I hope you read my message in question and then I say goodbye.
bman6272000 chapter 8 . 10/6/2023
No to the harem fic unless it’s really fleshed out. I would prefer just a single love interest unless it makes sense story wise.
bman6272000 chapter 4 . 10/6/2023
Wow I forgot about this story. It has such potential , it’s a shame it looks like it’s dead. :( hopefully it’s just a long hiatus.
The Dark Warden chapter 8 . 9/21/2023
MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2023
update
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2023
Plz kontinue
BunkerCape chapter 8 . 4/9/2023
Just found this and binged what's here in 2 days. I really like it but I see you haven't updated it in a year. Hope you come back to it soon.
E.E.L6489 chapter 1 . 2/16/2023
Been 10 potential harem interesting and the story seems promising too
IS6A6E chapter 8 . 1/3/2023
I do not want a harem! Please no! I like that he's paired with just Momo. Please no harems! Please!
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 8 . 10/29/2022
yeah i think it should be a harem with momo, yu, and nemuri, but do a slow burn with nemuri, with her seeing him as dependable and comparing other guys to him and finding they don't measure up in her head and she doesn't realize she's doing it, and maybe have them act like husband and wife or lovers/boyfriend and girlfriend around each other without realizing it and the school are really confused about their relationship with midnight saying he's like a son and ben saying she's like a mother when everyone can basically see they are acting like a couple, plus i don't see nemuri seeing him as a boy but as a man even if its subconciously and her lizard brain is saying prime mate material right there, and she's reacting too him
shriramasokan chapter 1 . 10/13/2022
I think a of you may be surprised by this answer but my reasons are if Ben was in MHA verse he wouldn't sit by the rule of can't help without a is not the type of guy who would just look away from the crime because he doesn't have a he sees someone is in need he would rush there without any wouldn't give a f#ck if the law forbids him.I think that is the main reason why he would be a you know what no one could stop is way stronger than the likes of All Might and All For Onecombined(Even if you take away Waybig, Clockwork and Atomix).People who want to help others by being a vigilante would follow Ben could change the whole MHA society could been forced to wouldn't also mind teaching a lessons to those heroes who only become one for fame.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2022
update
kiritoliger49 chapter 8 . 10/4/2022
Please come back to this story please
Mizugami18 chapter 8 . 9/24/2022
ok this said ben x momo but as i read this i can help but think it’s Ben x Nemuri