Reviews for My Ultimate Academia
Guest chapter 9 . 3h
Please don't be one of those writers who makes Aizawa's quirk OP and able to cancel Ben's transformations or negate their powers. I've come across so many dumb Danny Phantom crossovers where Aizawa somehow kills Danny by doing this. He cancels their quirk factor which Danny doesn't have!
Akashi1412 chapter 3 . 10/5
Him forgetting that Swampfire is absolutely smell is kinda dumb not sure if you're intentionally dumbing him down or not
Jeremy Steinmark chapter 7 . 10/4
Nothing is too much when it comes to midnight. I’m serious. Probably the best Options for a reward is either a massage from midnight, or them sleeping in the same bed and midnight cuddling Ben while he is sleeping with her. Just some more ideas
leoromerocalvo chapter 9 . 9/24
I'm sorry but considering which woman we are talking about and what their relationship is currently, there are not many things that fit, their all either to much or to little, so I'm sorry but I can't help you with that.
Jeremy Steinmark chapter 9 . 9/19
How about a reward could be a massage from midnight
Ultimate10 chapter 9 . 9/18
Take all the time you need. With how good this story has started, I’m willing to wait for it.
GodOfCreationUltimateAlienX chapter 9 . 9/17
Keep up the great work. Also take your time; with all this crazy stuff happening it’s best to take your time then to bulrush through it.
ppsspp chapter 9 . 9/17
The comment down below is meant for this chapter
ppsspp chapter 1 . 9/17
Ben x Midnight

is not like they are related and love doesn't have rules. Also, there aren't any stories where there is Midnight x Ben so if you do it this story will attract more attention
Ghost500098 chapter 8 . 9/16
why is Ben so thrown off by Nezu when he interacts with aliens all the time? it just doesn't make sense
Ready Steady Write chapter 9 . 9/15
Take as much time as you need. We’ll still be here.
timothyd394 chapter 9 . 9/15
Good to know. Like I mentioned before, I think Mina or Tokoyami should be the first students from class 1.A. to meet Ben and become friends, cause they are two of the coolest side characters. Either them or Kirishima. And I think if you don't go the harem route, you should definitely stick with Momo.
Bromega2477 chapter 9 . 9/15
No worries dude, take your time!
Vanessa Masters chapter 9 . 9/15
No worries, your health and education means more than this fic. I'll still waiting patiently to see a update, but you focus on yourself and take care.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 9 . 9/15