Reviews for To Forgive Divine
shestarsky chapter 8 . 12/31/2019
I saved all the chapters til after the Holidays so I could read them in peace. Once again you have provided a different adventure for the guys. I think they all need a few days on a beautiful planet with some down time to fix the rifts in the team, of course something will happen to push them all back together.
Jennaya chapter 8 . 12/28/2019
Throughly enjoyed this story. Loved the ending with Shepherd’s thoughts about forgiving.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 8 . 12/21/2019
Excellent story—excellent writing! I love that you stayed so canon—it really helped visualize all this as an episode! Love the inner conflicts...though they acknowledge the problems they’ve each created, there still seems to be a rift in the cohesiveness of the team...maybe time will heal the rifts—it would be great for you to weite a story that solidifies the total trust that is lacking! This team thrives on that total trust and that is what makes them so damned great! Again-excellent story—hope you go on to get this team back together completely! Hint, hint! Oh, heah—and Vance is still out there! Hmmmm—Sheppard needs closure too!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 7 . 12/21/2019
Ah—Bowers got off too easy! Let Ronon at’em! Lol! Woolsey really is a ****head! Great chpter! Love your writing! I can really visualize all this as an epi!
BMick chapter 8 . 12/20/2019
Well done, and the part about forgiveness so true. Somehow I've never read your Team stories, probably because the sheer number of stories was a bit daunting... but after such a good tale, woven so well into the events of the show, I know I'm going to be getting into the earlier stories. Oh well, who needs sleep and such-like?
Sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 12/20/2019
Your building of and pacing of this story is perfect!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 12/20/2019
Glad the soldier is going to be alright, and of course Teyla! Love Ronon’s support as he stand ready ro join John in going to Earth to help find Rodney. Excellent writing!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 12/20/2019
Loving the story so far! You got Rodney’s regret down perfectly and Also John’s anger/concern
Is spot on. Love your writing and description. i fwel like I’m “watching” a sequel to the epi! Looking forward to more!
Chgrgal chapter 8 . 12/19/2019
Another excellent story so well written the characterizations were perfect loved it. The only thing missing was a little more Sheppard whump that's OK I know you'll do more next time in the new year
Leena chapter 8 . 12/19/2019
I haven’t commented of the last 3 storys and I wanted to say that they are really well writen and can’t wait to read more. I think you are doing a really great job capturing the charecters and I have started to read them all over again just to read about them. I hope you have a great christmas and a happy new year
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
Thank you so much, for another fine story.
Fan 1 chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
Loved it.
Hope you keep writing this awesome series
haike.m chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
Hello Ladyshelley,
Thank you for a wonderful new stargate-story, I loved reading it very much! It's a great christmas present and I thank you for writing it.
I wish you a merry merry Christmas and a Happy new Year and I hope we can read more sga-stories next Year!
Love,
Haike
Var Devonshire chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
Glad to see Woolsey was the deciding vote in favor of Rodney returning. You tied up a lot of loose 'family' strings in a way that makes total sense for all involved. Yes, Ronan and Teyla still need to work out their trust issue but I like how you worked out John and Rodney's. While not fully repaired, its well on its way and felt totally in character for both. All in all, great story to end the year on.
Elise Deschat chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
Thanks and I hope the same for you... keep safe during the Holidays...

Looks like some more team building is needed... anxious awaiting the further misadventures of our quartet
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »