Reviews for To Forgive Divine
Yutowu chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
I absolutely love this story and the ending. I find it a very realistic way of resolving the conflicts within the team after Doranda. In the tv series, the loss in trust in both Rodney and Ronon was just glanced over after the episode ended so this is an excellent tag.
Yutowu chapter 7 . 12/17/2019
Yeah, everyone is safe for the night. I loved the last sentence. I wonder who on Atlantis has the skills to pick a lock.
William chapter 7 . 12/17/2019
Excellent as always.
fan 1 chapter 7 . 12/17/2019
Love it so far. Please keep writing.
Var Devonshire chapter 7 . 12/17/2019
LOL I love that last conversation with Rodney. Especially "We'll talk about teaching the basics of larceny once you're out of here." That whole discussion about why Sheppard was mad at Rodney and Rodney figuring it out to the lock picking reference rang true to both characters. Even Woolsey, in full on lawyer mode, sounded right on. I really enjoy your team building stories! Keep them coming!
Southerncross1 chapter 6 . 12/17/2019
Still reading, still enjoying. Looking forward to the next chapter. Poor Rodney! And more guilt for John.
Var Devonshire chapter 6 . 12/17/2019
Wow, great chapter! Too bad Ronan wasn't allowed to take Bower's head off but there's still time. :)
Fan1 chapter 6 . 12/16/2019
Awesome, did they make it all the way out?
Please keep writing
Elise Deschat chapter 6 . 12/16/2019
Well at least they cleared the building... now just how close were they? Where are the rest of Shepard's Marines?
x Varda x chapter 5 . 12/16/2019
Yay new story! My notifications all just came through in a clump. Lovely angsty things afoot. Hurt Rodney is always welcome too and team trying to get to him before anything more beastly happens :) Looking forward to more xx
haike.m chapter 5 . 12/16/2019
Hello Ladyshelley,
This is a really exciting story and I love it! The more stories I read on ffnet, the more I realize that you are one of my favourite writers because you describe the characters and their thoughts and feelings very true to the show.
I can't wait to read the next chapter, This is a really wonderful pre-christmas-present .
Thank you very much for writing.
Haike
fan1 chapter 5 . 12/16/2019
Love it. Please write more
Yutowu chapter 5 . 12/15/2019
Sheppard is going to find another trap, isn't he. Hopefully Rodney will be able to escape and save the day.
Yutowu chapter 4 . 12/15/2019
Well, at least Woolsey can admit when he is wrong.
Var Devonshire chapter 5 . 12/15/2019
Oh I hope Ronan takes Bower's head off!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »