Reviews for To Forgive Divine
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2019
I love the LadyShelly stories.
Fan 1 chapter 4 . 12/15/2019
Awesome
Keep writing
Var Devonshire chapter 4 . 12/14/2019
Always nice to see the old Woolsey squirm a bit. :)
Southerncross1 chapter 3 . 12/14/2019
So exciting! John and Ronan to the rescue. Or are they going to walk into a trap? Can't wait!
Fan 1 chapter 3 . 12/13/2019
Awesome , what's next?
Var Devonshire chapter 3 . 12/13/2019
John and Ronan to the rescue. Now the fun begins. Enjoying this new team building story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Yutowu chapter 3 . 12/13/2019
I see that another reviewer is very eager to read this story. However, I disagree the hurt/comfort is tame so far. A ding to a good friendship can be very hard to take but people forget that just because someone is angry, it doesn't mean the relationship is now less. You voiced that beautifully with Sheppard saying he is angry with Rodney but doesn't want to see him thrown in front of the wolves. I am also happy to see despite the harsh words Rodney will still fight to go back to Atlantis.

As for the latest chapter, I am so excited Sheppard and Ronon are going to Earth. Hopefully, they bring back a souvenir for poor Teyla. (Besides Rodney, of course.)
Elise Deschat chapter 3 . 12/13/2019
How did they drug his coffee? Was Rodney that unaware of his surroundings that he got Mickeyed? Was he taken just to lure John into a trap? So many questions...
Siylvat chapter 3 . 12/13/2019
Great chapter. I love concerned Ronon.
Vadercat chapter 2 . 12/13/2019
This isnt done. what happened to Rodney and the IOA ? And what about Sheppard and the Genii? As for the hurt/comfort, very tame if that was your aim. You need to wrap it up, not let it hang.
Fan 1 chapter 2 . 12/13/2019
Please keep writing, awesome so far
haike.m chapter 2 . 12/12/2019
And it gets better and better :D
Yutowu chapter 2 . 12/12/2019
Rodney has to talk himself out of trouble? Oh no, that can't be good.
haike.m chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
Hello Ladyshelley,
This is a wonderful beginning of a new story. (It's like a little early Christmas present :D, so thank you for writing it )
You describe the thoughts and feelings after what happened on Dorade very well.
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Haike
Elise Deschat chapter 2 . 12/12/2019
Never should leave a thought with an open question... evil muses have a way of turning up
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »