Reviews for I Think We'll Be Okay
SabellaX chapter 15 . 12h
Thanks for all the updates!
I have this story eternally open on my phone. I just _adore_ the Nakahara family. I love OHSHC but I'm definitely reading this to make sure Kosuke is alright.

Ugh I am SOOO excited for the worlds to collide (if they do ofc. It's your fic do what youll like) but UGH Haruhi not answering Kosukes messages is because the couple are scheming right? Right?!
dibidibi chapter 15 . 10/15
It’s so good that it makes me feel as if I’m watching the story unfold in front of my eyes. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 15 . 10/12
Man! Each chapter is read with such anticipation! It like feeling her anxiety the whole time! I feel like Kosuke suffered from severe whiplash in this chapter she can’t get a break and it’s definitely like drowning, never getting enough air being pulled under into the darkness of the unknown with lunch burning for a breath but when you break the surface everything is blurring and out of focus the air is sharp and painful then you’re yanked back under.

Man i totally can’t wait for next chapter
bored411 chapter 15 . 10/12
aw man, how sad! the one last connection she has to her parents other than her siblings and he's taking it away. i wish haruhi and tamaki would immediately pounce and threaten her new father for treating her like he is. it can't be healthy for her to continuously hold everything back like that either. i hope they can help her come to terms with everything and that kyoya gets his head out his butt an appreciates her!
MeganeAlpaca chapter 14 . 10/7
i absolutely adore post-high school fics like these. they're quite hard to come by, so to find this felt like finding a hidden gem. im looking forward to seeing more of your work!
lillyannp chapter 14 . 10/6
Through this chapter, you showed a certain vulnerability to Kyoya that most fic writers don't tend to elaborate on. Kyoya also has a certain innocence and naivety too here, especially when he's thinking about his love for Haruhi and Tamaki, that isn't really what you would initially think of Kyoya. Kyoya is someone who is highly logical and rational, and that is evident too here. The balance you created between both sides is great. I also couldn't wait for Tamaki and Haruhi finding out, didn't think it would happen in this same chapter. Kosuke and Kyoya have both dug themselves unknowingly into such a big hole together.
Ergelina chapter 14 . 10/2
Oh, Tamaki found out!
I love your story so much!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 14 . 9/29
I feel so bad for them both! Kosuke is struggling to get by and just trying her best and then Kyoya in a way his life is just falling apart and yo i’m telling you something bad happened to his Mom I could be so wrong but man idk but if something bad did happen it would be his breaking point i believe, But then that away for both of them to really connect and understand each other cuz she knows what’s it like and can meet him on a even playing field.

Oh gosh Tamaki found out I soooooo can’t wait for this to explode hahha
bored411 chapter 14 . 9/28
oh no. oooooh no. i don't know what's worse, t he fact that kyoya was so out of it to be so rude or the fact that TAMAKI AND HARUHI KNOW! my god, what a twist! haruhi's going to go bazerk a-and kosuke's gonna panic and when kyoya finds out that they know each other or when they find out kyoya was being a git the whole time oooh my god, what a cliffhanger! i really hope you update this again soon! that was an insane chapter! :O
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 13 . 9/13
Gosh the whole time I was reading this my heart was racing! Thinking, was she going to mess up? is she going to trip? Oh god Don’t trip! Wait no yes trip into his arms! she going to pick up the wrong spoon! Dear lord why isn’t he talking? What is he thinking? Ahhh her phone is buzzing! oh it’s only a message...
wow Shigeo thinks it went well but why is he pissed? Wait wasn’t she supposed to wait? i bet Kyoya is watching her from the shadows! what is he is thinking?

So that was me the whole time i think i was more nervous then poor Kosuke! she really trying the cinnabun!

until the next chapter!
bored411 chapter 13 . 9/13
aw man. i mean, kyoya could have been a little more polite, but that sucks to be forced into this like kosuke is. he he realizes that she's not a bad person though, and can't wait to see what tamaki and haruhi's response to the whole thing is. so I hope you update again soon! i was so excited to see you had :)
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 12 . 9/11
Wow ok I knew they would obviously be arranged but I just didn’t know how, I was thinking it was Amida maybe trying to grow his business but now idk something seems fishy! Cuz if the timeline i’m thinking is right Amida brought his daughter to Yoshio first so it was like he knew something was going to happen because that was too coincidental! And Jin whats going on with her! honestly i think he may have died but idk! Gahhh i can’t wait for the next chapter!
bored411 chapter 12 . 8/27
Good god. Poor kyoya. That’s gotta be rough to have that dropped on you knowing that he wouldn’t deny helping the company even at the risk of his own life goals. Geeze. I mean, at least she’s a good person? Curious to see their dynamic though so i hope you update again soon
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 11 . 8/17
Hook line and sinker! I’m pulled into the depths of the madding world of chaos and angst, where every decision leads to you to a dead end it’s just the matter of how to get there! This is a very good story, where I may have never read your other Ouran stories but I can tell that you out blood, sweat, and tears and maybe just a dash of your soul for seasoning into this story and it paying off VERY well. It’s only 11 chapters but SO MUCH has happened, I can tell how much you love Kosuke just by how much pain you’re putting her through lmao but honestly awesome awesome job I’m practically frothing at the mouth for the next chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »