Reviews for I Think We'll Be Okay
UnicornPhoenix chapter 7 . 3/5/2020
Poor girl. :( Hope she gets everything fixed soon. I can’t take it :..( I love the story, please update again soon! Baiiii
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2020
You are so incredibly talented and finding this story has made me so incredibly happy. Please update soon. Thank you for writing this :)
bored411 chapter 7 . 3/5/2020
oof, poor girl :( i hope haruhi and tamaki realize what's going on and find some way to help. kosuke's going to break sooner or later with all this stress.
Luminescentserpent chapter 6 . 2/28/2020
Oh please continue! I want to know what happens next
SabellaX chapter 6 . 2/16/2020
Okay so first of all I read a LOT of OC fic and this just might be the most well written published-general-fiction-level fic I have EVER read.

I totally connected with Kosuke through so much of her shit. Like, depressed and adrift? Literally feeling liie doing anything is impossible? And the death of her and Kohtas relationship? Man I felt that in my _soul_ And her character development? Wow.

Ive had to let go of a lot of opportunities to help with my family, and like... You just absolutely nailed every feeling, every detail. I cant imagine how long it took you to write something that just... Flows like water. There was not a moment of confusion or pointlessness or emotionlessness or even a typo that i could find here! Your planning really shows.

I love how you introduced our lovely canon characters, it was so natural and in character! I'm so excited for Kyoya because he is my very favourite, but I'm moatly excited for the Nakaharas to be honest.

Basically, I'm in love-love

(Also, did you pick their names for certain reasons or meanings?)
Lillyannp chapter 6 . 2/16/2020
Funny you should say that, considering the fact that I am a literal summer's child I really like the fact that this story isn't set during the high school years, I guess it's probably because I've already read too many stories set during high school, so this is really refreshing. Your characterisation is extremely good and I really like the way you portrayed Tamaki and Haruhi as a couple. You can tell they are really made for each other.
bored411 chapter 6 . 2/15/2020
i'm glad haruhi has found her and tamaki too, as crazy as he is :) i'm worried this is the calm before the storm though, but can't wait to read more!
JuggernautJJ chapter 5 . 1/28/2020
"She'll be fine" is a synonym to denial. Look it up.
Lillyannp chapter 5 . 1/26/2020
Nooooooo! Author-san! I thought you were going to make it better! How could you?! (Actually, maybe I shouldn't ask that seeing as how you are a writer) Honestly though, this was actually really unexpected and hit me right in the feels, even more so than Kosuke's parents' deaths. I think the reason for that was the fact that I anticipated their deaths but I didn't anticipate this goodbye. I could also relate well with this situation since I have a lot of friends that I haven't properly talked to in a long while. It hurt, Author-san, please, for the love of God, don't do it again. *puppy eyes*
bored411 chapter 5 . 1/26/2020
Oof I feel so bad for her! I can’t wait for the hosts to step in and how that goes. She could really do with some support now and I hope she gets it.
infinityneverlasts chapter 5 . 1/25/2020
Well didn't this go from sad to worse for Kosuke? Since she's good at cooking, will she reopen the Lily Bowl? How is she earning an income? Is she just budgeting the life insurance? How do the Host Club come in? Are you sticking with canon-college timeline, or going totally AU? So many questions.

I really love how you're taking time to set up the characters and their backstories rather than just jumping right in. or bundling it all up into a chapter. I actually care about Kosuke, Minami, and Hitsuji as opposed to tolerating them as characters and hoping the plot is good. Really enjoying this so far!
Lillyannp chapter 4 . 1/19/2020
In the last chapter, you portrayed grief really well but I think in this chapter, your portrayal of 'what's next?' is really well done. Kudos!
bored411 chapter 4 . 1/6/2020
that is terrible. i hate that she has to go through that and i just want to wrap her up and tell her everything will work out. poor kosuke *sniff* hope things cheer up for her or someone can get around to helping her with everything *wink wink* so i hope you update again soon :)
Lillyannp chapter 3 . 12/26/2019
Whoo.. You've captured grief and the shock that comes with it especially well in this chapter. This chapter was one that made me sad but at the same time, made me curious as to how Kosuke will go on past her parents' deaths. Good chapter.
infinityneverlasts chapter 3 . 12/23/2019
So quick question- She's 13 right? So she's going to high school?
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »