Reviews for I Think We'll Be Okay
Nina9802 chapter 47 . 4/18
the part of "please dont think youre a problem form me... youre one of the few good things i have going for me rigth now" ok I'm dying what a great chapter, I really congratulate you. I can't wait for the next chapter, I really can't, it will be the reason to continue haha
Mili. San Luis chapter 47 . 4/18
this is like a bom, woo im like woo and the little things that kyoya thinks are like woo
Nana-san14 chapter 47 . 4/18
I can't get over all this, I can't, well at least Kosuke knows what he already imagined. thanks for posting such a great chapter
Gilmore chapter 47 . 4/18
wowowowo this is hotttttt, they already have more confidence, how will the relationship (the love one) progress? discover it in the next chapter of your favorite story ! haha i love it thanks for updating
Ale250496 chapter 47 . 4/18
ohhh I'm dying for the vaccine , just the same after these last few chapters, thanks for the story, it's the highlight of my day/month when you update. !
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 46 . 4/18
I’m not crying your crying! That was one of the sweetest things things I’ve ever read! It was a perfect conclusion to that particular arc! The feeling safe with Kosuke & feeling like home lines in particular were some of the best & sweetest lines I’ve ever heard! Lol, also I don’t know if you have perfect timing or I do because I finally caught up on reading literally yesterday JUST in time for you to update!
bbymojo chapter 47 . 4/18
i am quite satisfied with how you concluded with Kyouya’s feelings and him being at peace. and i can understand the mixture of relief, stress and anxiety after having confession but i’m glad you wrote it the way you did. sometimes falling out of love doesn’t have to be such a big momentous thing that can be specifically defined, it can just happen without us even realising it. i appreciate the focus is on Kyouya and his concern for Kosuke and their relationship and how the realisation of how much he actually values her and their friendship. so i was very pleased with this chapter. thank you so much :)
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 47 . 4/18
lol, I didn’t know I was signed out but the Guest review starting with “nooooo” was me…. but since I’m here I have to add that I love all of Kosuke’s interactions with the other hosts! The lunch with Mori was adorable & her entire friendship with the twins makes me giddy! Also the silliness of “the great snowball war” was such a nice little change of pace & you managed to make it feel like one of the sillier episodes ripped straight out of the show!
bored411 chapter 47 . 4/17
Daw, how cute. i'm glad kosuke was able to help him with his lingering feelings and his troubles. now I'm eager for him to figure out hers. I'm curious as to that sus moment with Tamaki and Sheigo though. wonder if tamaki figured something out first. curious to see how things go though! love it as always :)
infinityneverlasts chapter 47 . 4/17
I wonder how Okinawas that her name?and Kohta would react if they ran into Kosuke now. I kind of hope they play a part in Kyoya finding out the extent of Shigeo's scheme to further Amida Health
Noooo! I FINALLY get caught up on this fic & THAT’S where it leaves off? …I gotta say this story shot up to one of my top comfort-fics SO fast! Just the right blend of suspense & anxiety mixed with fluff & sweetness & the fact that the pacing is just slow enough to make Kyoya falling for someone feel realistic & in character!

Side note because I’ve been binging chapters instead of commenting: Kyoya staying with Kosuke when she was all loopy & asleep & staying in the chair to watch her was one of the most adorable things I think I could’ve imagined Kyoya doing while being in denial that he’s starting to catch some feelings!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 46 . 4/12
Half of me isn’t even surprised that she figure it out that he has feelings for them both but I guess when it comes to themselves they’re in such denial lol I wonder what he’s going to say!
pumpernickelpoe chapter 46 . 4/3
simply lovely chapter, yet again!
argenteusvipera chapter 46 . 3/31
This chapter was bitersweet, but needed to move the story along. I like the fact that the point of view changes every chapter because we get to see their Own perspective and thoughts, but now im jittery because i Just wanna know how this will turn out. Both Kosuke and Kyoya are complex characters that i can't tell how they Will react when someone asks about their personal secrets. And one more thing, you are the only person who has been able to write the 'i can' t and won't talk about this, it must be a secret' thing and for me to actually enjoy it, because i normally can't stand the dancing around the subject, but you give us so much detail in between and the story goes even if they dont share the secrets and it progresses so much, as in yes that happened/is happening but its not stopping me from living, and then in this moments when the cat is gonna be out if the bag its so exciting but also nervewrecking.
All in all, i Just wanted to say i really enjoy your writing style and the story and it brings me Joy. Thank you!
bbymojo chapter 46 . 3/31
i’m astounded by the fact that Kosuke was even able to pick up on Kyouya’s feelings and that she doesn’t shy away from it. i applaud her for having actual balls of steel to let that question out. like you said, “it was nice while it lasted” lol but i mean of course this had to be addressed and i’m glad we’re doing it now. not sure how Kyouya will react but maybe he will surprise us, who knows? however it happens, i think this will definitely bring them closer and make their union even stronger as partners. i’m really proud of Kosuke for just taking the plunge and going for it, because if I was in her position, i probably wouldn’t be able to help myself too lol i’m so excited for the next chapter!
274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »