Reviews for I Think We'll Be Okay
bbymojo chapter 46 . 3/31
i’m astounded by the fact that Kosuke was even able to pick up on Kyouya’s feelings and that she doesn’t shy away from it. i applaud her for having actual balls of steel to let that question out. like you said, “it was nice while it lasted” lol but i mean of course this had to be addressed and i’m glad we’re doing it now. not sure how Kyouya will react but maybe he will surprise us, who knows? however it happens, i think this will definitely bring them closer and make their union even stronger as partners. i’m really proud of Kosuke for just taking the plunge and going for it, because if I was in her position, i probably wouldn’t be able to help myself too lol i’m so excited for the next chapter!
Ahhhhhhhh fuck you for that cliff hanger omg loved the chapter, it was excellent as always, but I will be anxiously sat on the edge of my seat for the next few weeks
REEbook123 chapter 46 . 3/30
AHHHHHHHHHH
bored411 chapter 45 . 3/20
super curious what kosuke had planned for kyoya. and sorry for late replies! the last chapter was super sweet and I'm glad kyoya went out of his way to visit her when she was sick too. and I may just have forgotten, but is that the first time Kyoya called Kosuke a good friend? as much as I want them to be more, progress is progress!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 45 . 3/19
The great snowball war is such an Ouran thing to do you got it so perfectly hahah even Kosuke got into it, haha I still can’t get over Kyoya‘s family like my gosh make up your mind of what you want from your child like geez! This chapter was sooo cute Kyoya Is still in denial, I know that he knows he’s just choosing not to realize and when he does it gonna make it even sweeter in the most revengeful way ever for me cause I Can’t Wait!
argenteusvipera chapter 44 . 3/16
Oh Kyoya, so many People would love to be in your situation for valantines day.
I hate when People do that, the work situation for Kyoya, he has a lot of petiance, i would have blownba fuse by then. The relationship between Kyoya and Yoshio is not healthy at all.
IS that a Toy story reference?
The text messages are so cute and in character.
Amaya is annoying anymore, she upgraded to creepy... correction, she is both creepy and annoying.
The twins taking the chocolates and enjoying them until finding out they are from Amaya gives me life, they are True bros to Kosuke.
I really do wonder what Kyoya's reaction to the truth of Kosuke's situation will be. And i also hope she's gonna have her restaurant in the end.
Its really funny to me how Kaoruvis singled out fir being aghast at the publicity stunt.
Awwww, Kyoya from the start thinking about sharing their prize with Minami and Hitsuji! He is so sweet, i can not.
I feel bad for laugh at the score for Hani and Reiko, i actually feel bad, i swear it was a laugh of shock.
I really enjoyed this chapter, it was very nice to read and also fun, you really know how to add the ouran shinanagens from canon! It really does feel like the second season we never got, but with a twist!
bbymojo chapter 45 . 3/16
good job on Kosuke and Kyouya winning second place! i’m looking forward to them claiming their exclusive tokyo sky tree date :D
kurovillgane chapter 22 . 3/13
can't they got a break lol
Gilmore chapter 44 . 3/11
I could say how I loved the chapter and loved it too much, but I have to fix everyone's attention with the mental image of a bunch of little kids watching Mori as a teacher, super admiring him and respecting him as a god or the avatar.
this chapter gave me 10 more years of life hehe thank you very much for the chapter, uff I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Mili. San Luis chapter 44 . 3/11
awwwwwwwwww kosuke dreams about him, how cute how nice, although I wonder how bad Kyoya is, he is stuck in his job since he can't quit or make the improvements he wants and then he is already accepting the loss of his lovers but he doesn't want to touch the subject too much.
and then his family is separated and he doesn't have his mother or his sister and he sees that he never really had that warm touch compared to his other friends who although their families are busy but they are together.
ahhh I think I'm becoming kyoya and leaving everything for a safe job ahhhhh helppppp hahaha, it caused me a crisis of existence but that's good, I look forward to the next chapter thank you very much, As a teacher said, mucho exito!
Nina9802 chapter 44 . 3/11
uff the part where they both lie, one about liking what he does and kosuke about not wanting to open something of his own.
I look forward to that moment when they are honest with themselves and dethrone everyone by doing what they want to do
I loved the chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one hehe cheers
Nana-san14 chapter 44 . 3/11
I loved the snow fight chapter but I think I liked this one a lot seeing more of his family; it's also very sad that kyoya lives alone in such a big and cold place, probably that's why he liked Kosuke's grandparents' house.
thank you very much for the chapter, good vibes ;)
Ale250496 chapter 44 . 3/11
I loved the chapter, it helped me to relax, thank you very much, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
bbymojo chapter 44 . 3/11
aww how sweet of Kyouya to return the favour of taking care of her too :)
UglyThunder chapter 44 . 3/3
Let me tell you, the thrill I got when I realized this was a new iteration of Kosuke's story, I was over the moon. I recognized your name and remembered the beginning plot points immediately, even though it's been years since I've read it. When I say that I have binge read this, I have BINGE READ this in like 3-4 days. You've grown to be even better and I love the mix of goofy/campy/wackiness and the intuitive, emotional bits. It's so OHSHC. I'm so happy to be reading from you again.
God I love the two idiots stubbornly not allowing/realizing that they're in love troupe. You've made it so artfully here while maintaining the side stories that make this all so intriguing. Please let my lil dummies take care of each other, amen
I look forward to the next chapter love, remember to take care of yourself.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »