Reviews for Pathways
RevDorothyL chapter 37 . 6/23/2011
Wonderful work, and I especially enjoyed the "Angus" reference to MacGyver, but even more so the unison chorus of "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya..." from Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c.
CelineSSauve chapter 37 . 7/22/2009
Wonderful:D There were a few, very rare, bits where the SGC group slipped out of character, but this is going on my Favourites list. Congratulations.
CelineSSauve chapter 32 . 7/22/2009
*snickers*

"But we've seen it a million times," groused Jack. Reluctantly, he put in the movie while everyone else grabbed pizza and settled in. "And if anyone says it - "

" 'My name is Inigo Montoya," Daniel, Sam, and Teal'c chorused. "You killed my father. Prepare to die.'"

Classic... Now I just have to figure out how Teal'c deadpan voice would work in with the other two's teasing chorus;)

I am quite happily making my way through these chapters, but couldn't miss out on a comment there. :)
sapphtastic chapter 37 . 2/3/2009
My favorite part was how seamlessly you blended the theories of wormhole travel within the two universes. Brilliant. Thanks for the great read.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 37 . 1/19/2008
Firstly, I'd like to apologise for not putting a review earlier; I read this story a while ago but never got around to reviewing it until now.

That said, I would like to tell you that you did an EXCELLENT job with this story. When I first read this story, my knowledge of both 'Stargate' and 'Farscape' was limited to the basic essentials- John joined the crew after flying through a wormhole, the Goa'uld used the Stargate to take slaves from Earth in the past, that kind of thing-, but even with that handicap, I was still able to enjoy this story a great deal.

Indeed, in many ways, your story actually inspired me to find out even MORE about both of these two excellent TV shows, so I'm doubly grateful; you wrote an excellent story, and you encouraged me to find out more about the shows that inspired it.

Having read and seen more about the two shows in question, I can safely say that your story is absolutely FANTASTIC. Your characterisation is excellent, your plot is intriguing, the interaction between the two groups works brilliantly, and you combine elements of their respective histories together very well. If nothing else, the idea about the Stargates containing the wormhole network used by the SGC to a single time frame is expertly explained, and you neatly tie it in to the 'Farscape' theory on wormholes without contradicting either.

My only real problem with the series is that no reference is made to any kind of connection between the Ancients in both series. I mean, the potential is there for a connection to exist- the Farscape Ancients know a great deal about wormholes and the Stargate ones actually BUILT the Stargates, so maybe they represent different paths taken by the same race?- but you never even make a brief reference to it.

I understand why, of course- reference to those guys isn't exactly the kind of thing that can be easily dropped into the story- but it still would have added that extra little something to make a great story unquestionably SUPERB.

In any case, keep up the good work!
Jonakhensu chapter 27 . 12/14/2007
Yay toxic blood!
Jonakhensu chapter 26 . 12/14/2007
It would be amusing if Luxan physiology disagreed with snakes... Because it is always fun to see them kill themselves off by accident.
Dreylin chapter 37 . 7/7/2007
Fun Story. I really enjoyed the blend of the two shows. Great character interactions.
Livi2Jack chapter 37 . 6/17/2007
A fun engaging read. Thanks. It ended a little too soon for me. Oh well. Nicely done. You kept everyone in character with great dialogue. Very difficult to do. I hope to read more of your work.
Puidwen chapter 37 . 1/18/2006
i loved this crosover.
APS chapter 37 . 11/30/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
seer-cassandra chapter 37 . 3/9/2005
I just read this story from start to finish. I have to say this cross really worked, mainly due to your sense of style and control of plot development. All of your characters were spot on with little or no OOCness. It is rare to find well written crossovers where both generes are balanced. Brilliant!
GoldenRat chapter 37 . 1/8/2005
Another nice little crossoever fic. I hope you continue writing others.
myeerah chapter 37 . 12/28/2004
What fun. :) I'd say everyone was perfectly in character, which is always nice to find.

I loved the Princess Bride party.
myeerah chapter 21 . 12/27/2004
Delightful thus far (even with the blatant AU of pre-Peacekeeper Wars stuff). *bookmarks*