Reviews for Carol of the Bells
Salovi chapter 6 . 2/26/2021
I knew this wouldn’t be complete but it was still devastating getting to the end and not having another chapter! I am so thankful for what you did write and really enjoyed reading all of this. Thanks for sharing! I hope you’re doing well in 2021 :)
Salovi chapter 3 . 2/26/2021
I loved this chapter so much?! Like, I literally teared up at Kurt and Kitty’s reunion. And I adored her conversation with Logan!
Salovi chapter 2 . 2/26/2021
Aww I loved the flashback here!
mary chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Noooo! It ends! Right when the romy starts!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Aw yeah this is the cutest stuff
tentsubasa chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
No! :( This is such a wonderful story! Why has it been abandoned? :( Well, if you ever get around to posting to it again, I'd love to read more!
tentsubasa chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
That was a beautiful chapter. It was filled with so much warmth.
Niwaki chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
love this very much please continue this soon
coolmaggie72 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
I read this message on your account:

February 2007 ~ Status: MIA ~ This account is inactive. I have not yet figured out how (or if) to delete it, so it's still "here", per se, but nothing is being worked on or continued. Some of the especially old fics here are complete, and therefore readable, but if you should happen to read the unfinished works, then do so at your own risk-THEY WILL NOT BE COMPLETED IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. (Also, the "home page" link is out of date and no longer active since the site only allows you to change the link, not delete it.) I have listed said "unfinished's" below:

- "Carol of the Bells" (X-Men: Evolution)

If this account is invalid could you tell me where I could read the rest of this story. I really like it.
NobleAngel015 chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! PLEASE CONTINUE, AND UPDATE SOON!
Dragonflywings chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
xx Hey Neko-chan xx

Okay, I'm not a regular member on here - infact, this is the first comment I've ever made on this website! But I was so taken with your 'Carol of the Bells' story, that I just HAD to comment!

I was looking for 'Kurt & Kitty' fanfiction on Google, Kurt being my ulitmate favourite X-Men Evolution character, and the whole 'Kurtty' idea growing on me, and the search led me to your story and I am totally infatuated with it!

The plot is so gripping, the characters are portrated perfectly, and it's SO nostalgic that I was trying not to cry in parts! (I'm a pretty nostalgic girl in general so this story really moved me!)

It is BRILLIANT and this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. Please, keep up the good work!

xx Dragonfly_wings xx
littlekittykat chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
Interesting, very interesting _
Efreak chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
YO! WHY DIDN'T YOU UPDATE FOR SO LONG? I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER, SO YOU'D BETTER WATCH OUT! GREAT JOB, PLEASE DON'T QUIT IT.
gordygurl45 chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
PUH LEEZ write more! i cant help it, im addicted to kurtty stories and NEED MORE! WRITE MORE!
Mae Liz chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
I just happened to stumble on this story, but I really like it! It's really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update Soon!