Reviews for Dragonslayer and the Prophet
twistedanimechick182 chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
I love it, pleese do NOT stop updating like somany other good storie I have read. I would be grateful if u updated soon also, pleese and thankyou. and u don't have to but if u would like to e-mail me my e-mail address is:
Vampire Child chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
This is the first Chesta Hitomi fan fic I have ever read and I think it is awesome! Please continue writing or write another one!
Lonewolf486 chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
Okay okay, do not take this as a flame, i am not flaming you, just stating facts, First off, Chesta is not short, if he were here now he would be taller than i, and i am about 5'5 if not taller, which is average, second of all have you never heard of a simple thing to use called a spell checker, geezz, your worse than i, which is hard to beat, and is awful that you beat it, cuz i simple SUCK at spelling, but u, your just careless in your writing
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
plz update soon!
oni chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
hey i kno its been a while since u updated but can u(if ur able to) pretty please update...thnx
CR chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
If you are able too, could you please update this fic? If not then that's alright.
Stars-Child chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
Update! *ahem*
Lady Rebecca chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
I LOVE THIS FIC! WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!
Fryoa chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
Yea! This is good. I do want to continue reading to see what happens next. So hurry and write the next chappie! Penguin!
Kat-Tastrophe chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
love it.
Rina chapter 4 . 6/23/2003
OH SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD! How can anything be that good? OH! It was absolutely amazing, I mean I have never read a storyt hat has gotten me this captivated before. It is like unravelling a novel like HArry Potter! Hey did you get the new book? My mom did and she wont let me borrow it... gr! Lol well anyways, this is just a little compliment for you to keep up the good work and get onto the next chapter fast. I had to wait a LONG time for that one to come out! OH! I just can't wait for this one!

Toodles!

Rina, - meow!
Vee-San chapter 4 . 6/23/2003
b-e-a-utiful chappie. Chesta is such a sweet heart! ...but i'm gonna skin the interrogater who hurt Gatti, alive! he shal pay even more dearly than already, for Gatti's pain! *surronded by Gatti fans, weilding diff weapons* WE'LL GET HIM! CHARGE! *runs off with Gatti fans*...*Voile looks after them, a sweatdrop on the back of his head*

VDG
naria4 chapter 4 . 6/23/2003
hey that was great, i can't wait untill you up-date. you have a wonderful story here.
naria4 chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
hey that was great
naria4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
hey this is a great fic, and an origanl idea