Reviews for Xantipphe Takes the Driver's Seat
Digital Damita chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
No poor Uo
Digital Damita chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
Great hope I canf insih by the time mybrother gets out of the bath otherwise i'm gonna be kicked off the comp
Digital Damita chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Loving it :)
mizzpeppermint chapter 11 . 12/12/2004
Aaw! it's not over yet? hmn...i thought tapos na...:)
eveeee90 chapter 11 . 12/8/2004
You really have to up date! This is getting so good! Man this is the best Kyo/Uo fanifiction i ever read even though their is not enough. Please you have to up date soon!
psychedelic aya chapter 11 . 11/12/2004
Waah! KYORU! Yeah, I guess I knew that... but stil! No... Yukiru must prevail! . And I hope you'll still continue this, ate! Its extremely delightful! (whoa, what a choice of words, aya... too formal... but still! ang ganda eh! mwahah! .)
Star-Goddess-Sunaru chapter 11 . 10/27/2004
good story, update pleaz!
seraphine chapter 11 . 10/13/2004
WOW! bravo bravosimmo! hehe, i lub this story, the plot! Everything! oh, yah, i knew about the tohru/kyo thing...i was so sad for yuki darling, but that's how the story goes. neways, this fic really made me laugh (in a GOOD way) and now im going to wait impatiently for the next chapter!
ranchan-akari chapter 11 . 9/30/2004
You finally updated! I love you! Please keep writing! I'm dying to read more!
none chapter 11 . 9/22/2004
AHH! please continue! _ it's so good!
N. Watanabe chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
Update update update! I love this story! You haven't updated in a while...and it'd be a shame if you didn't finish this story...

...I don't think they're making a second season...they said that they'd have a tough time getting the whole storyline and stuff...and getting all of the original seiyuu and stuff...so...hm...continue!

TAF
Anjel chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
Update soon please ! its the best uo/kyo fic ive read !
s.l. chanco chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
AH! Continue!1
s.l. chanco chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
aw... this is strangely, disgustingly, and hilariously romantic. *Shiver* eww.
Ms. Cassandra Chant chapter 11 . 8/18/2004
Yuki is going to propose? And what about sicko psycho stalker and more weird kisses from dear Kyo-kun? UPDATE, baka!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »