Reviews for Xantipphe Takes the Driver's Seat
r.l.rabid lola chapter 10 . 8/15/2004
oi! pinoy ka? ako rin! _ kakita ko lang ng bio mo...i like the pairings you support!
r.l chapter 11 . 8/15/2004
please update soon... _ i like kyo/uo. there isn't enough on ...hehe. the story's cute, and the banter's...very entertaining. update!
Oceanographe chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
Love the story! Your note in this chapter intruigued me - do you have any more info on Furuba season 2? I'm a big fan and cannot wait for season 2.

Anyway, Kyo/Uo is one of my favourite pairings, but there are so few fics concerning them, so thank you for adding a rather wonderful one to the (sadly short) list.
LeeLee chapter 11 . 7/29/2004
I love ure story ! kyo n uo r such a good couple ! you should write more kyo/uo fics ! pls update soon ! i've already reread the story 3 times
purplepeopleeater chapter 11 . 7/21/2004
AH! Yuki's gunna propose. I love the Gomez Morticia thing. I wonder if Uo knows any French? lol Is Kagura there by any chance? Update soon!

Cheers
Shippo123 chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
WoOt! I LOVE this story! - Uo and Kyou are my very favorite couple! Please (I hope your keyboard doesn't blow up) update this as soon as possible! _ I'll die if you don't!

Shippo
Ivaeddia chapter 11 . 7/9/2004
O! Please update soon! I love the Gomez and Morticia costumes!
Mourning Fox chapter 11 . 7/9/2004
Is this the last chapter? ... Well, I love the story! I always thought that Uo and Kyo might make a cool couple! Now that I read it, they're cooler then I thought! Later!
animelover630 chapter 11 . 7/5/2004
O_O

No! The stupid right arrow button disappeared! *clicks madly on empty space* There's no more chapters to read! *starts crying*

' Anyway, so I love your story! SO MUCH! (too many exclamation marks ) Kyo and Uo is like a really hard couple to find and there's not a lot of good fics out there... but I love this one It's so real and stuff and fun and kept making me go whe and there is practically no Yuki in it *cheers* ok well UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON whe
Mistress of Death chapter 11 . 6/20/2004
Yay, new chapter! (*glares pointedly* took ya long enough!) Uo and Kyô as . . . Morticia and Gomez Addams? Well, that’s an interesting idea, t’ say the least.

And I think Fluff Inc has the right idea (*cough, cough*another Uo/Kyô ‘fic *cough, cough*). There just aren’t enough, dammit!

Anyways, update soon . . . *sobs because the next chapter is the last*

Sayônara!
BaKaBaBi chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
I love this! i just gotta have the conclusion soon!
Fluff Inc chapter 11 . 5/24/2004
_ an update BUT what makes me sad is that it's going to end... -_-U *sigh*... know if only a certain 'someone' would write another story with the same certain pairing... excuse me if i hinted none too discreetly i want another story... ;; lolz... great job as always!
MortalSora chapter 11 . 5/24/2004
Wow, this is so very good! You've been able to put together such an interesting couple and make it seem very believable! I can't wait for this last chapter, but also sad that it'll be the last chapter. But hey, all really good things must come to an end. See ya!
oilcake chapter 11 . 5/23/2004
this was one of the first fics I ever read and it remains one of my favorites. it's not even the pairing that I preffer, but it is still one of the best in my book.
KyteAura chapter 11 . 5/23/2004
It was cute little Yuki/Tohru there and I feel sad because Kyo and Uo keep on thinking the same thing. After he get's his permit our friends will be doomed *cries* (Lion King _ )
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »