Reviews for Sara, of the Sun
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
A simple but heartfelt piece. Wish GSR were ever like this. It'd have saved all the agonies and heartaches felt not only by the parties involved but also the fans everywhere. Thank you for penning and sharing this lovely piece. I am so glad I found this little gem by sheer chance.

P.S. I wouldn't worry about the folks who felt like 'gagging' from reading this piece of writing. If they fail to appreciate the beauty of GSR, that's fine; as for myself, I'd never suggest a writer to write a certain 'ship' when the story I comment on is about a different one.
Gillian Grissom chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Aww, so sweet!
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
You read too many romance novels. ;)~

It's good. Despite the fact that I'm not much of a G/S shipper. The man is old enough to be her father, you know. However, in G/S's case, I guess that less is more. It's sweet and the understated-ness of it helped to keep me from gagging too much. You should really try writing a N/S fic-that is, if you aren't a diehard G/S shipper, anyway- I'm sure I'd like it.
moondancercat chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
*grins* That was too sweet... I loved it. :D So like one of them to fingerprint it, a nice touch. :)
Dawny1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
OMG! That was so sweet.

You wrote such a beautiful poem!

Please write more.

~Love Dawny
Duckfeat chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Damn! Damn! Damn! This was incredible. You must write more!
wyldheart chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Wow... that was just incredible. Welcome to my favorite stories list...
tehjack chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
wow! this is really good wrting. lovely story.
luxor chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
This was adorable. Love your way with words. The poem was beautiful and of course Sara just followed the evidence to its ultimate conclusion. Keep writing!
Maddax chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
You have to write more. you sent her the note?

PLEASE write more.