Reviews for Broken Sky
Annette chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Have you finished this story? It stops at Ch 8, and I love it! I can't find it anywhere else! Stories of Arda only has 4 chapters. Where can I find the remaining chapters to read?
Cerisabeth chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
I'm very intrigued! I would love to see a continuation! C:
queenieb chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Is there any chance of this being continued? So many of the best stories on this website go fallow, often indefinitely, and it's terribly sad. This one is well written, well paced, and has the beginnings of a most intriguing plot. It's been years since you've updated...but I'm dying to know what happens next, so I'll hope against hope that you'll return to finish this someday!
monitorscreen chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
Very alluring story. I like the way you set up the stage, and how the little bits wove together further into the story. You did very nicely in creating the atmosphere, and I share some of the characters' apprehension towards the little ones you introduced. Looking forward to further development :-)
hobbes chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Wow. I'd given up this story for dead, so I'm really glad that you're back! Been waiting to get to Eowyn, either in the narrative pov or through another character. Congrats on finishing up your schoolwork, and you're not nearly as rusty as you think you are, so keep those updates coming!
IceAngel7 chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Its been a very long time since i read any fanfiction, uni work taking up all my time - but seeing this story had been updated and reading it through again has made me remember the wonders of fanfiction and i'm detirmined to get back into it when my course is done.

This is a lovely story - and i do hope you finish it :) i'm very intrigued to see where you're going to take it, and what's going to happen to all our favourite characters :D

thanks so much for the inspiration!

~ IceAngel
ziggy chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
I gave up looking for updates on this YEARS ago- so how ecstatic am I to find this! I had to go back and re-read it all over again- forgotten how good it is. Eowyn is beautifully written through the vision of Fora- that almost giving up because of her love for Faramir and beleiving he is dead - its a really good device to get the sense of her isolation and lonliness. Fora gets more and more intersting and I love Gimli- his constant chivalry takes over from his fear when he realsies she is frightened. And legolas- what can I say- just PLEASE dont disappear again for so you for this wonderful and exciting story.
Ethos chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Very good story. Everyone seems to be very much in character and I truly enjoy your writing style with it's older elements that remind me of how Tolkien wrote. Heck, it's not even painful to read the Legolas parts! I'm very interested in seeing what happens (particularly with my faves. Aragorn and Eowyn), so update again soon!

Oh, by the way...the girl that Legolas saved is REALLY creepy.
Enfant De Boheme chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
very good, keep it up :)

x
ziggy chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
How wonderful to have an update! I had stopped checking your page and really thought we were never going to find out if it is the nasty Grima but a whole lot worse, or who Fora is and what Turen is up to if anything.. a whole lot of hooks in this so I am really looking forward to reading the next chapter. Congrats on the thesis- that is some achievement!
JastaElf chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
It's good to have you back again! And what a fine chapter to mark your return! :-) It's really quite good! (one teensy spelling cavil: it's fiery, not firey...)

I went back and re-read, and it sounds to me as if you have your voice back. Congrats on the thesis; I remember that as being quite a trip! :-)

I look forward to seeing where you go with the tale!
RS chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
OK, WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING? I COULD NOT STOP READING. PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THIS.. TALK ABOUT A CLIFF HANGER.. PLEASE DON'T LET US HANG!IT IS SO GOOD. I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERIZATIONS. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE PART WHERE ARAGORN TELLS ARWEN "ANYTIME YOU HAVE NEED OF MY SERVICES, LADY, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME".. I LOVE FLUFF IN THE MIDDLE OF ANGST AND ADVENTURE. YOU GOT EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY. CAN YOU PLEASE FINISH IT?

IT IS KILLING ME!. I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF MIDDLE EARTH.

RS
Ainu Laire chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
GAH! I hate it when I find a good story and the author hasn't updated it for a gazillion years! If you are still alive and plan to update it, please, please, email me at ainu_laire at yahoo dot com, would you? *sighs* This story is so good! I want more!
Eile of Rossdhu chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
As it's been close to a year since you last posted an update, I imagine this will probably not even reach you. However, I just wanted to say I've enjoyed your writing, not just this story. You've got a wonderful piece of work here :) And I'm sure I'm not the only one who would welcome your return should the muses return and behave or if RL allows for it...
Linaeve chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
Ah, *noddle* now I see. She is not a Not Very Nice Girl, but she has foresight. That explains the shrieks, but does that explain the reason for the darkness in her eyes? I suppose not, but I'll have to wait until the next update.
It sounds as if Legolas telling Gimli that Faramir yet lives is more of a convincing himself... And the image of Gimli in a nightgown was fairly amusing, to say the least.
Please update soon!