Reviews for Dog with Sharper Teeth
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Vicious/Julia/Spike eternal! That was fun. Fun, and reckless, and very funny. Though it's rare that drunk and/or high people *aren't* funny, writing the incapacity to think straight due to chemicals is an art that you've captured well.

Or, in layman's terms, you got skillz. _
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
?Do you have any idea what you look like right now?

?Like a beast,? Vicious smiled slightly, eyes narrowed in rare satisfaction, ?among beasts.?

Julia rolled her eyes and pointed at the pile of jackets in the backseat. They had worn them earlier for a bit of work, when being too hot wasn?t a choice. ?Your fang is under there.?

Nice. This adds a touch of darkness to what might be a rather flip situation. Very well done!
that is secret chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
M. Well done, and I love how everything is just kind of. . . lackadaisacal, almost, like they just don't care. Quite good.
NickelS chapter 1 . 5/16/2003

You need not fear your capability to write humour, if you can write something as stylish as this. There's no way to say it, but that this is so Bebop! This fic has the feel of the series and the characters are all in line too; Spike's handling of his own feelings is particularly well done.

Haha, I love the references to dogs at the end, also.
Adani chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I thought it was awesome, one of the greatest fan fics I've ever read! You don't have such a cheesy outline of the characters like most fanfics do, that's what I liked about it.

teethlikedog chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
*stares* This is! I like to give constructive criticism where possible, but this is unbelievable. (warning: fangirlish raving ahead)

I'm a huge fan of pre-Bebop fics, and especially of the interaction between these three characters - and you portray it incredibly well. Throughout this fic you weave together subtle threads of humour and deadly seriousness, along with hints of what the future holds for the characters. And you do it with such beautiful, descriptive - at times poetic - language that it completely drew me into the story. Your portrayal of the characters is excellent, as is the interaction between them. There's also a certain surreality about the entire scene, which ties in perfectly to the characters' state of mind at this point. I especially love the way everything is blamed on "the alcohol" or "the chemicals".

Fantastic characterisation, beautiful language and a great little plot...all in all, a kick-ass story! Right on the favourites list it goes...
K chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
*very* well done. certainly hope to see more in the future. :)