Reviews for When we stand together
Michael Weyer chapter 48 . 6/14
Ouch on Sin but makes sense. And making sense Felicity realizing things with Oliver won't work out and she can't quite handle his world but see it hopefully going on friendly terms. Short but good update to advance things.
Patrick Star chapter 48 . 6/13
*Raises hand*
Ellie Bishop chapter 48 . 6/13
Well Sin’s awake and on a mirakuru rampage. Things just keep getting worse.
Cer1992 chapter 48 . 6/13
Nice chapter. I enjoyed the conversation between Roy and Felicity, as well as the moment between Oliver and Sara.

Between Dig's betrayal and the realization that Oliver will never see her as anything more than a friend, I can see Felicity wanting to leaving Starling City under these circumstances, while I'm guessing Sara will remain on the team and won't get killed since Malcolm is in the ground.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 48 . 6/13
Nice chapter.

Well, poor Sin, now beating up her own old friends.

Nice reference to how much of an abusive jerk Batman is, LOL! Go Felicity! And when I say that, you know what that means, LOL!

So she'll leave once Arrow Season 2 is done. Best and most reasonable un-bashy way to write her out, so good job there.

That Oliver/Sara scene at the hotel is a favorite of mine, especially since they were later stupidly broken up in this episode, but I know you won't do that.

Looking forward to next chapter.
Great chapter. You did amazing with Spectre Oliver. I did not see that ending comming and I am very intressting to see what is comming next.
Cer1992 chapter 47 . 6/3
Nice chapter. I doubt Moira is going to get killed in this, but curious to see how that scene will play out differently. And now Diggle is about to involve William and Samantha in Slade's plans. Hopefully, things will turn out much better for those two here than they did in 5x23.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
cg037 chapter 33 . 6/3
I agree with you about Felicity, but I would add disappointment to being pissed at her or him in how I would feel about someone digging into my family history without coming to me about it beforehand.

Good story so far, am going to continue reading till I'm caught up. Wanted to just say this now before I forgot it.

I hope you and your family are doing great in this epidemic, stay safe.
Ellie Bishop chapter 47 . 6/2
Also not surprised the Spectre is here. As a being that can transcend the multiverse alternate timelines must be minor leagues for him.
Patrick Star chapter 47 . 6/2
Is mayonnaise an instrument?
Michael Weyer chapter 47 . 6/2
Yeah that little smirk Isabel gives just screams "yep...all going according to plan."

Sadly, had my suspicions William was going to be Diggle's target to mess with Oliver even more.

Good turns with saving Sin and figuring a cure. And Spectre Ollie telling them that it's less changing all history, just a new word and the warning to Moira. Can't wait to see how it develops more.
Ellie Bishop chapter 47 . 6/2
Nice job with the Spectre he isn’t just all powerful he is also omniscient and you really wrote that in well from his explaining of time travel and of warning of Moira’s original fate in the main timeline. Like Mar Novu the Spectre can’t help but be ominous with what he knows, wisdom really is a curse but unlike Novu Spectre still retains the humanity he had as Oliver reassuring his Moira and Thea of their resolve but also telling them that they aren’t to blame for the choices he made and he has no regrets dying the way he did.

So Oliver knows everything knows his father killed the Councilman and covered his ass about it and its screwed him up and he’s realized not to do his mission just soley to honor him earlier than in canon.

The rescue of Sin went well and Oliver know has Cisco and Caitlin making the Mirakuru cure.

Another negative ripple: Bringing William and Samantha has been moves up and by Diggle’s hand. Shit really has hit the fan now.
HRwriter897 chapter 47 . 6/2
Well holy shit. That ending was nice. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 47 . 6/2
Dig is so dead going after william like that
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 47 . 6/2
Amazing chapter.

I think the scene with Spectre Oliver was nicely done, and also liked his warning to Moira there, wonder what happens to her in this timeline.

Isabel got what she deserved as well.

Good fight scene too, and now Sin has been saved.

Poor Oliver and the Queens, but at least they know the truth now, even if Slade did it to get into Oliver's head.

Oliver's speech on his father is always awesome.

Yeah, things are never easy.

And now Dig the bastard is gonna take Oliver's son. Not gonna lie, when they first showed the flashback in 2x20, I thought they were going to do something about it immediately than wait for 2 years.

Would have been better if they did the whole plotline in Season 2 instead of Season 4, since Slade and Season 2 blow Damien and Season 4 out of the water any day, its not even a competition.

Nice response to that guest as well. And now just Felicity and Dig, he has said the same many times on Kara as well, its gotten annoying and disturbing. And I don't like either of the 3 characters FYI, which you knew.

Looking forward to next chapter.