Reviews for Go Into the Water
FlamingWolf2 chapter 22 . 8/8
"Was the meeting today? I thought it wasn't for another month." "That would be next month's meeting, Percy," LMAO I was dying when I read that
Romeperson chapter 42 . 8/3
Is this a Dimension 20 reference nice
Romeperson chapter 18 . 8/2
NO CAPES
Lord Cornichon chapter 42 . 7/3
I think i'm in love with u
Wulfkin17 chapter 42 . 6/26
One thing to say, since this is a reread for me. You have Annabeth's step mother named both Helen and Mary in different chapters throughout the story. It'd be alright if she had a full name of Mary-Helen or something.. But I don't think you meant for that. Lol

Good job, again!
DarkHandOfFate chapter 42 . 6/11
This story is awesome. You kinda just took elements from DC and characters from PJO and made your own completely separate universe.
Airbone chapter 42 . 5/27
I’m not gonna lie I haven’t found someone like you in awhile, someone who I enjoy a lot for their stories/fan fiction. I’ve read a few of them already and plan to read more. Now for this story I’m very much invested in and enjoy I can’t wait for more. ( although I will sadly wait for more). You are an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more of your works of art.
tackler5.rb chapter 43 . 4/28
I just want you to know that this story is absolutely fantastic! I hope college goes well and that we see an update in the future!
shooodai chapter 3 . 4/21
ungrateful bastard, tch human..
Bahari Muziki chapter 43 . 4/21
The link didn't work. are you still on discord?
Bahari Muziki chapter 42 . 4/21
At least book two is finished and I wasn't left with a cliffhanger. I was actually terrified for a minute there as I have absolutely fallen in love with this story. I don't know if there is any continuation, but regardless of any strings left untied books 1 and 2 were absolutely wonderful to read. It definitely is not a difficult decision to favourite this story. I plan to look into your other stories as well. Thankyou!
Hercule chapter 43 . 4/7
Not me still checking every Thursday for an update… :(
fantasygirly chapter 42 . 2/10
Hey!
Omg, I love this Story!
Do u plan new Chapters?
All the best
TheAdminOfTime chapter 42 . 2/1
update, please i need this
gab24 chapter 42 . 1/27
I see someone's been watching their Misfits and Magic (:
watch?vjNy4syshguk
lmao but seriously i cackled when I noticed it lmao
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »