Reviews for Nosce te Ipsum
Go Outside chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Wonderful work! I like the ruthless Silver you portrayed in the cyborg's first appearances in your story. Very well written! Thanks!
Tinkerl3ee chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
Oh I like the evil, and I completly agree. He was so cool.
Tinkerl3ee chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Aww. Funny and touching. I can't believe I put 'right' instead of 'write' in my last comment.
Tinkerl3ee chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Oh I really like this, and personally I think you right accents fine. It seems so interesting. _
Fiery Goddess of Ice chapter 14 . 7/2/2006
... *looks around at the bottom of the page* ... hmm ...

*scrolls to the top and searches for missing button*

... It's not there...

*sobs in a corner*

*dramatically raises arms* O why! Why hast thou forsaken me?

... Ok, so that may be just a little over the top, but still.

Since it says that you last updated in 03 I'm just gonna assume that you're not updating any time soon, but I can still live in hope!

Masked Rose chapter 14 . 2/21/2006
Lotte, again. And even though you'll never read this, just had to say: well, this is everything I ever wanted to read in a Treasure Planet fanfic. Guess I can just stop skimming through the stacks right now. :D It kills me that it's not finished, but at least I got the pleasure of reading what is there; I loved every moment of it. Thanks.
Lotte chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
This is my favorite chapter so far, but I'm really stopping to review again so soon to tell you that I absolutely adore you for doing the ruthless Silver thing. As a fan of LJS in every incarnation, I love to see people do a convincing balance between the pirate and the man, so to speak. He sure wasn't feared by everyone for his soft spot for cabin boys!

And of course you probably know that in "smart as paint," the smart didn't originally refer to "intelligent" but "sharp-looking, well-dressed, at your best, etc."
Lotte chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
I just had to stop and say that I'm enjoying reading this story pretty much more than any fanfiction in the last year at least. It's funny, fast-paced, convincing, well thought out (praise be!), and most of all, fun. I love the characters, both canon and new. Thank you for writing this!
pupyluvr2 chapter 9 . 2/9/2004
i think it would be kind of cool if you added some romance between jim and some other oc
lulusgirl chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
i think you should have a little more jim angst
greendragon chapter 14 . 2/8/2004
you need to have a little more jim angst
Raine Ishida chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
I tell you, your character development is amazing. I continue to be glued to this story. :)
Raine Ishida chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
Hmm...the plot thickens. I like this so far. It's one of those well-done stories with a girl who DOESN'T fall in love with Jim...*sighs* Those are rare...well done. I love Fletcher's accent. You have done a superb job on it so far.
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I picture Fletcher being a fat woman...*grins* I like how you've done her accent, too. :) On to chapter two..
silverfan chapter 14 . 6/26/2003
I understand that chapters are gonna be far between, but don't make us wait a whole month! Please? This is so good and i want to see what happens next!