Reviews for Loose Cannon
whindman chapter 160 . 3/21
So just took a few days to read what you have so far and I have to say I can't wait to see what comes next
nintschibintschi chapter 27 . 3/6
This story is so wonderful love Ryan with Hermione
nintschibintschi chapter 26 . 3/6
This story is so wonderful love Hermione meeting Lucinda at the game
Thanks for sharing
LtKettch chapter 1 . 2/19
Thank you for a truly excellent story. I hope you will be able to continue it at some point.
I tried my best chapter 14 . 2/12
It's better written than most. But, I don't think it really reflects attitudes of the time and location. Yes it's a fictional world, however, it was based on the real world as of the early to late 90's. The attitudes on the obverse side were typically middle-class , magic-side they were Edwardian/Victorian. Yours? I've no idea, this is not how people talk in this time or location. I know I lived it myself. It's just self flagellation, everything seems like it's some form of paper Hurt/drama. People just got on with shit, yes there can and will be lasting consequences but they got on with shit. this is fucking soul sucking word inflation that centres around people with the same names as the characters we love, but nothing else.
29111 chapter 160 . 2/3
will it ever get continued?
HPMARIE chapter 160 . 1/17
amazing story!
Anya Bski chapter 160 . 12/7/2023
still the bestest. loose cannon is my canon
Ev1l.Eva chapter 160 . 11/28/2023
I am really hoping you are rebuilding up a back log of chapters like you had at the beginning & that is what is taking you so long to come back. With less then 2 months until you hit a year off with no update ( for story or you ) I sincerely hope you are still alright. I found this story at chapter 130 & I’m on my 4th time reading it, it is that amazing. I look forward to your return.
VoteDonaldJTrump2024 chapter 1 . 11/11/2023
Reminder to vote for Trump for President in 2024 to stop niggers, faggots, jews, and trannies from invading and burning the country down!
MichelleRae18 chapter 160 . 11/5/2023
I never get tired of rereading this story. Hoping for an update soon, I cannot get enough!
Vesp chapter 7 . 10/23/2023
….a czarny pan oznaczy go jako równego sobie…-Voldi był potężnym czarodziejem. Rodzice Harrego również tacy byli. Robienie z niego czarodzieja o mocy mniejszej niż Ron to pomyłka. I żadna siła życiowa,charyzma tego nie wyjaśnia. Już prędzej jego moc wyjaśnia ,jak przetrwał Dursleyów i Hogward.I dlaczego pociągał za sobą ludzi.
Dobra historia,ale warto trzymać się logiki. Pozdrawiam.
anduhm chapter 160 . 10/20/2023
I loveeee the way you write and think! Hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself ️ Will continue to reread until the next update. Its the best story about Harry becoming a pro quidditch player!
Sarah Grace Sanderson chapter 160 . 10/20/2023
Reread because this is such an amazing story, also I missed it.
Derrick chapter 160 . 10/4/2023
Update Update Update... Miss this story... Give alittle info how you're doing and time frame might be getting back to this...
2,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »