Reviews for Loose Cannon
Guest chapter 160 . 1/26/2023
Fuck you're miserable. Can't even visit his old family home without somehow making it a negative and making him feel worse. Seriously, just kill Harry off, please, its basically a mercy at this point.
Guest chapter 160 . 1/25/2023
Loved this, will wait for the hiatus to end.
slytherinsal chapter 160 . 1/26/2023
Thank you; hope to see you soon after the hiatus. Good luck! Are we heading here for Daphne and Harry to drift into permanence?
alix33 chapter 160 . 1/26/2023
I like Harry and Daphne's negotiations in this chapter.
LOL at the idea of a "pissed Patronus".
I had to google to learn what a snowy egret looked like.
I am so sad about the ruins and the quidditch hoop and the pavilion that were all that were left of Harry's family seat.
Foster-the-Wizards chapter 160 . 1/25/2023
Great chapter to start the hiatus on, good luck, see you soon hopefully!
speedydwg chapter 160 . 1/25/2023
Wonderful story return be looking forward to its return.
elej chapter 159 . 1/25/2023
All the best. I will still be here waiting for the next chapter after your hiatus ends.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/15/2023
The reason you haven't seen a conversation like that between Hermy and Loony in a fanfic before is because it was stupid. Yes, I read it. Yes, I took my time. I actually read it twice and it was even dumber the second time.
You made the same stupid mistake that those idiot edgy producers make by doing the story backwards without giving the proper details and wasting all our time by forcing people to try and figure out the stupidity before it's revealed as stupidity and didn't explain anything. I felt a little dumber when it was done because it's so stupid.
I'm glad I decided to drop this story before I read this chapter, because I didn't have to rage quit afterwards. I stayed calm and didn't curse at you for your stupidity.
You're welcome.
exomatt chapter 159 . 1/13/2023
You beautiful bastard. It's been a delightful week reading this whole novel of a fanfiction. Spectacular job! It's one of the best that I've read, despite your cruel but tasteful cliffhanger.
Hope all works out well irl on your hiatus.
eos9 chapter 159 . 1/13/2023
Best of luck with your big life stuff, and thanks again for another amazing instalment.
Joe Lawyer chapter 159 . 1/12/2023
Hermione makes a fabulous wingman, doesn't she?
Guest chapter 159 . 1/11/2023
I hope things go well during the break!

The last scene plays out very well.
alix33 chapter 159 . 1/12/2023
I don't like it and think its presumptuous of Daphne to think she knows where Harry's place is (she wants to put him there and make sure he stays there).
You meant for Justin to say "Its entire purpose".
LOL at the alliteration in "sprog on the sly".
Foster-the-Wizards chapter 159 . 1/12/2023
Yessss! Daphne and Harry lets go!
slytherinsal chapter 159 . 1/12/2023
Daphne didn't hold out long! that is a surprise.

I'm glad the major stuff is mostly good, life and family first. Thank you for taking us to a good pause point before the hiatus. Best of luck with everything.
2,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »