Reviews for Grotesque
This was awesome!
Urd85613 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh wow...
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
loved this - so sweet. thanks for writing it. :)
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
It was beautiful! I nearly cried :') Loved it and hope to see more of your work on here soon :)
MaverickPaxAPunch chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love Ororo and Kurt... I always thought they should be together...
princesse-diva chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
lovely... just brilliant
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awesome! So romantic and beautiful. I loved it.
Lilly chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I think that this is at least the best fanfiction-story I read about Kurt Wagner and Ororo Munroe(and I read all of them I could find-in english,german and spanish)

Really and honestly my Applause.

(and sorry for my bad english Im german ;-)
amaXdear chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This was beautiful! I mean, obviously you already know because the 56 other reviewers have told you so, but still! It was a perfect mix of realism and romance, without getting cliche. Great job!
AnimeLizz chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is pretty cute! LOL I like it alot:D
Willie2186 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Probably one of, if not the best Storm/Nightcrawler story I have come across. I love love loved this! He's so in character!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
... Beautiful.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Wow! I love how you wove the verses into the story! I'm new to Ororo/Kurt stories and this is awesome. Sweet yet literate.
Fyrefly chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
fave.

Beautiful.
RebelWolfChris chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Always did like this fic, I've read over it a few times at XMMFF. I love your potrayal of Kurt, there are some excellent moments in this - Ororo being a tempting of both the flesh and the heart, but only the heart being in danger of getting lost, the mentions of the circus and to his faith, and the whole tail conversation. I also love 'Ro's line 'You might as well say men don't have claws and very short tempers' - very amusing!

The end does come across a little rushed to me however, though otherwise I like it - I'm a sucker for a happy ending :P