Reviews for A letter home
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Beautifully written and emotional. Great story :)
jim the match chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
mrs and mrs tenoh visited father. michiru become tenoh
Revocation chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Very nice:-) It was something very new and creative. Best of luck on your original works.
lilfrog chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This is really good. I'm sorry that it took me awhile to read it. I'mm sorry to hear that you are quitting fp.n, but as long as you continue somewhere, and as long as there are more stories (original or not) to read. It makes me happy.
lilfrog chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
it took me awhile to read this one. But it's soo yummy. - Mucho props
AR chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
{sighs} it's the "coming out" letter... there's still some debate about whether it's better or not, but all I can say is: at least they can't yell imediately to your face and they have to stew and think about it for a while. {snickers}
xxsparrowxx chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Oh, how sweet! Haruka-san is my fav character in SM! She's really loyal to Michiru! Well, Ja!
Razorblade Devotchka chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Fantastic. The letter I wrote to my father a couple of weeks ago confessing that I was in love with another girl was fairly similar... only not nearly as well written. Damn, I should have waited and snagged Haruka's letter for inspiration. Ah, anyway.

Just like to so that I always love your stories. They're so well written. Maybe you should take up writing professionally. Good luck.
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
It may be short but it's good :)
VelvetOblivion chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Aww...I wanna know how her dad takes the news :) Please write more :)