Reviews for Departure of The Master
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
very touching
Winged Knight chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
When one faces the death of a loved one, one must face the mortality and injustice of all things. You truly are a great writer. You can put emotions to paper so beutifully it's as if you can actually feel what the person is feeling, if only to a lesser degree. I am almost about to get tears in my eyes from this. Maybe you should write one with Yusuke's reactions and feelings when Genkai is brought back to life. If you have not seen that one yet, it will probably be on in a few Saturdays. Keep writing the good ones!
lilJinx chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
*Sniff* I'm crying because it's so beautiful! I really like it! *Sniff* even though I'm crying...
Tayako chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
This was extremely touching.
Deshi chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
First of all, I would like to thank you. Not many people appreciate Genkai as much as they should. That was a truely wonderful little story. I enjoyed it greatly. I too nearly cried when she died. I would have really done it if my sadness hadn't changed the anger so quickly. I was depressed for weeks after I saw it. She looked so small and helpless when Yusuke picked her up. Baasan... It wasn't fair, but thats ok. Episode 66 will tell all, and I can't wait for it to come. *sigh* If anyone would like to discuss Genkai, feel free to email me. Thank you. *bow*
Piccolo and genkai's Little Girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Very Good i liked it very much!U captured Yuske and Genkai really good make more stories...about when he had to absorb the speirt orb!:)
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Very, very, very, very, very good! You did a great job on this. I saw that episode, and I nearly cried when Genkai died too, I think you did an excellant on what Yusuke was thinking and feeling.
Kuwabaralover chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Wow... *sniffs* I loved that episode so much, and I actually had tears welling in my eyes. My two siblings were actually crying half to death. This was excellent... it completely captured the moment. You had Yusuke in great character. What a defining moment in the young Spirit Detective's life and you've captured it. Great job! You have talent.

Lisa a.k.a. Kuwabaralover
Kathrina chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Wow.
The Zazu chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
It was touching and sad... ( A story well written. Thanks for this little piece of literature... Continue your writing!

Taiyou/Sahaylee
Annie chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
That was so sad. I loved it. You captured the mood . I'm such a
Duel Mistress K chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Wow... this is really good. I saw that episode too and I was pretty sad when Genkai died. Excellent!
AJ Taylir chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
previous to the spirit orb part, it was a little unlike yusuke's way of saying things, but after, that was very in character. both parts were quite stirring. good job!

i'm a yu yu fan, but my parents just dont get it. i dont think any parents of anime fans get it.