Reviews for Legacy
solbi chapter 11 . 5/14/2004
i think this idea of them three in Schuschu's body is new isn't it? Heh heh, please continue!
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 11 . 1/5/2004
Oi very interestint tale indeed. I'm very curious as to whats going to happen next. This is really original and quite different. And you still made the reading quite easy to read, even though you had so many characters at once. Though I do think that Farfarello is slightly out of character, and maybe Brad... but then again it is your story and yeah. _ I can't wait for the next part.
FireKat chapter 11 . 9/30/2003
gah! you can't leave me hanging there! noo! ;.; meanie _

well at least farf ran instead of attacking her.. poor manx. write more soon! _
FireKat chapter 10 . 9/30/2003
still laughing about farf and omi _

oh- i'm very intruged by aya's use of 'they' rather than 'he' _
FireKat chapter 9 . 9/30/2003
HAHAHA! farf is obsessed with omi! that is freaken hilarious!

ooh must read more! _
FireKat chapter 8 . 9/30/2003
hihi! i'm back from the fanfiction black hole! o.0; and ready to read all of your wonderful stories! _ i missed them terribly _

ooh we finally see from weiss's pov! poor aya- so sad ;.; but omi and kenken are so cute! off to read the next chapter! _
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
What’s with Manx scaring Farfarello? Could he sense something about her? Well, I wonder how could Schuldich be still sane with his teammates bickering all the time or most of the time and taking turns with his body and all. Farfarello does have a licking for self inflicted cuts, right? I hope he doesn’t remember. Schu’s my favorite character. But then again, maybe in Schu’s body he can actually feel something.

And I’m with some of the reviewers, why is Omi so trusting with Schu? That’s not like you. You always make it seem reasonable but this time . . . Maybe he has something going on and we still don’t know.

Now I suppose the next turn would be Nagi’s. It’s going to be very interesting. Please keep going.
purple hotagi chapter 10 . 9/1/2003
Omi is being a bit too trusting, in my opinion. I mean, he hates Schuldig and Farfarfello. And as the member of Weiss that was practically raised by Kritiker, he feels the sense of duty the most. He'd set aside his human heart and compassion, at times, for the sake of doing what is most beneficial for the country (i.e. getting rid of 'scum' like Schwarz).

Then again, he is also the sweetest, and maybe being with Ken has even furthered that. Well, then. It's realistic, but I personally disagree with Omi. If I were him, I'd try to cut down Schwarz while they were down! _ Of course, looking at this from an objective perspective, I'm more than happy to have all of Schwarz to stay. Kawai

I'm so glad you've updated. Please hurry with the next chappie!
Lady Dragon chapter 10 . 8/30/2003
I love this story, yet everytime I read it I cant help but feel even more sad and sympathetic to Aya. His lover is dead and only partially living in Schuldig's mind for crying out loud! The poor guy never gets any breaks.

I would like to mention that I love how you've managed to make Farfie seem, for lack of a better word, intelligent. I trully despise fics where he is portrayed as some idiot, and in this fics we get to really see his deep insight into things that most people (like Schuldig and Nagi) would miss. Great Job!
aquafina rain chapter 9 . 8/28/2003
_ Hey, I like it. I'm not really in the mood for typing anything, so I'll jsut add this to my favorites. ''
purple hotagi chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
?

Doesn't tell me Farfarfello has a fetish for not only knives and God, but also *Omi*! Either way, his attitude was certainly very... odd...

What the hell? Omi was really friendly. Especially considering he blames Schuldig in part (and with good reason) for Ouka's death. Hm. Then again, now he has Ken. I suppose he's more open?

So update again soon, please!
purple hotagi chapter 8 . 7/20/2003
Um... I thought I'd already reviewed this, but well... Looks like I forgot! ; Anyways, my fave part of this chapter is the ending. With the cute dialogue thingy in which Crawford, Farfarfello, and Schuldich all get a part! Odd, really, but entertaining. Though Nagi isn't there (not much you can put in with the telekinetic power, I guess).

Thanks for emailing me, BTW! I appreciated it.
Brennend chapter 7 . 7/13/2003
I like how this is coming along... and I'm wait for more interaction between Schu and Yohji. :)
AkariRyu chapter 8 . 7/13/2003
This fic is really good...I can't wait for it to all get sorted out. Anyway, looking forward to the update come august 16.
MistTwins i'm 2 lazy to log in chapter 8 . 7/11/2003
awesome story and please don't take this offensively FUNNY too!

keep it comin i'm waiting fer the next chap.

kasai