Reviews for Conversing with Emotion
Individua do mal chapter 15 . 3/12/2020
When she leave the sesshoumaru's head she will have a mark and everybody will see. Ohhhh curious to know they reactions. Continue please. The best fanfics!
Kotodashi Kyoshi chapter 15 . 3/12/2020
Yay! I was waiting on pins and needles for this! I like how she got to see the memory from when Inuyasha was a baby. Now let’s go kick Repression’s butt.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 15 . 3/11/2020
I’m sorry you are not feeling well and I hope your move is a positive one. Amazing chapter! I loved the fight between Kagome and Instinct and the memory when he meets Inuyasha for the first time. I also adored how you put in Inu no Taisho saying Keh! Since Inuyasha says that (so cute). Excited as always for more. I’m happy to wait until you can update again.
JadeUne2 chapter 15 . 3/11/2020
this was most excellent! I love that almost Zelda reference there too. All I could think was "it's dangerous to go alone. take tessiaga." hahaha and that memory! woo! I am so excited for more! hope you feel better soon!
Crystal Koneko chapter 15 . 3/11/2020
Now to defeat Repression! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2020
Love this story and look forward to your updates.
katelynhonky chapter 15 . 3/11/2020
So happy to see an update. Getting excited for whatever is coming next.
Saitohimea chapter 15 . 3/11/2020
I love this story so far! It’s seriously amazing! I already can’t wait for the next chapter!
LaKRipper chapter 14 . 3/10/2020
this is so, so interesting. what kind of fic can u even call this?
lyarvon chapter 14 . 3/10/2020
This is probably the best and the most creative sess/kag fic I have ever read. Thank you author-san for making my sleepless nights worth it, tehee... I'd say, you were totally great in characterising the feelings of Sesshy, I definitely love Lust and Sloth you know, its like they are the most hidden and surprising feelings Sesshoumaru could ever have. Vanity is also a really wickedly charming Sesshy with all the glorious flips, lol... I will definitely watch out for new updates!
SomethingCalledLife chapter 14 . 3/8/2020
Oh my god this story is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kotodashi Kyoshi chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
Where’d ya go? I miss you so. Seems like it’s been forever...

If you don’t know the song then shoot dang
iPod reader chapter 14 . 3/1/2020
Ooh and the fight is on! Hi girl, show is what you got.
LimitedEternity chapter 14 . 2/28/2020
I like the mix of the emotions having their own thing going combined with their obvious limitations in regards to what they know. Like Pride cannot truly know what was going on with Inutaisho, but he also has his own opinions that might not match up 1 to 1 with his host. I like it!
Daydream girl7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
The update is soooo goood I’m so excited!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »