Reviews for Conversing with Emotion
LimitedEternity chapter 17 . 7/28/2020
I absolutely loved this! It was very thoughtful, sexy, able to put a grin on your face, just a really great story that was a treat to read and enjoy, from the first sentence to the last.
Sayakagome929 chapter 17 . 7/26/2020
This was amazing! Heck this was magnificently done and my feelings are buzzing. I'm so grateful for this story it really helped me figure somethings out about me right now and feel more at ease. Bravo. Brava!
Harlett chapter 17 . 7/21/2020
I know it's been a long time since you finished this story, but I couldn't stay without telling you how beautiful and amazing it was. Literally the representation of the emotions and thoughts of someone as complicated as Sesshoumaru was sublime!

Thank you very much, and please continue to share your wonderful ideas with us.

Although now I can't help but imagine my representation of Puppy Sadness vs. Puppy Anxiety, so that later both of them will be crushed by Adult Existential void, gah ... It makes sense in a weird way lol

Pd. Sleep-deprived Sesshomaru is a Untidy Sesshomaru! Is it possible?!
Flame of the Miko chapter 17 . 7/21/2020
I loved it. Every inch. I’m in that happy emotional, don’t think I can pick up another book for hours, state. Thank you so much for writing this. It must have taken a ton of hard work and I am completely infatuated with it. The concept was amazing and your ability to write such pleasing plot twists was breath taking. Blessed be.
Flame of the Miko chapter 14 . 7/21/2020
You are a truly resplendent being. I did not see that twist coming at all. I’m literally bouncing from anticipation of finishing this. Outstanding job so far!
Gemini's Revenge chapter 17 . 7/20/2020
I was very pleasantly surprised with this story. Very heartfelt and honestly made me feel warm and fuzzy while reading it. It covers hard topics without going too deep. A very nice read!
Dragoness8982 chapter 17 . 7/12/2020
I was a little skeptical at first of the story but I WAS ENTIRELY WRONG! I absolutely love this story so much it is amazing!
Hinata-Ares chapter 17 . 7/10/2020
Me encantó
Espero más historias tuyas
Te voy a seguir
Hinata-Ares chapter 16 . 7/10/2020
Aaaah me encantó
Espero que andes bien con esto de la cuarentena y el covid19
Nosotros estamos en cuarentena total (Argentina)
Saludos
Hinata-Ares chapter 15 . 7/10/2020
Me encantó el capítulo
Hinata-Ares chapter 10 . 7/10/2020
Quiero hacer a la emoción de amor
Hinata-Ares chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
No me imagino a Sesshomaru siendo una diva jajaja muy vanidoso
Hinata-Ares chapter 7 . 7/10/2020
Que lindo sueños jajaja
Hinata-Ares chapter 5 . 7/10/2020
Pobre mi amor Sesshomaru.
Igual entiendo a ala emoción no puedo salir tristeza siempre que quiera, nadie quiere estar triste siempre. Aunque triste de felicidad si, me encanta recordar cosas triste pero eso me hace fuerte
Hinata-Ares chapter 3 . 7/9/2020
Debo de decir que me encantó lujuria
Y el pequeño Sesshomaru es un amor
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »